i lost 2k cubits (almost all of mine) buying a holla

I did a holla for my shop and got 0c profit plz donate to my realm it's called ndplayz2468's realm plz I'm broke TOT TOT TOT ;0; ;0; ;0;

Comments

• Don't buy anymore holla's then? Also PLEASE don't do them at night, it's a huge waste. People play mostly during the day
  • The best time to do a holla is Saturday early afternoon.
  • Right now it's 10:25 PM here
  • Ya problem is me and the orange who started this thread live in the continent known as asia so that means places such as usa and England have their mornings during our nights
  • Ya problem is me and the orange who started this thread live in the continent known as Asia so that means places such as usa and England have their mornings during our nights
  • Ya forget bout this discussion I got 1k bk by selling stuff but I'm gonna be more this time with hollas
  • Sometimes you win some sometimes you lose some just depends.
  • you don't always get profit from holla-ing for your shop. most people visit on a come and go basis. meaning they'll press your holla but the odds of them actually buying from your shop are pretty slim. you wont ALWAYS profit from advertising your shop in hollas... it all depends on the day, if its a busy day for people going to shops looking for rares then of course you'll earn profit, but if its a slow day with barely anyone wanting to visit shops the odds of gaining profit are again very slim, the more rares a shop has, the more likely a person is to visit that shop and buy from it. thats how the economy works, you win some you lose some like @'party' said.
  • What about resources? If I holla resource only shop then?
  • sdgamez3 said:

What about resources? If I holla resource only shop then?

like i said your shop. it all depends on the demand FOR resources in the games economy right now. if theres a high demand in resources in bulk then sure you might get a ton of business, however if theres a very LOW demand you MIGHT get a few things sold but not as much as you might get sold if there IS a high demand for the resources
  • Because you are on the forum, you can go to cubic castles dot com and see how many players are online. I suggest not to holla until there are sufficient players to even come to your holla. It will say how many are online in the top left corner.

Also, during events and while packs are out shops selling resources always have low sales because players save their cubits to buy packs.

Usually my dye sells out but now with packs in the store I barely sell any.
  • Yup this is the best time to buy rares because people need fast c and will their items cheap and the prices will eventually rise again to their former price.
  • unpopular opinion: Hollas aren’t worth using anymore because of the dwindling player base. less overall players = less people who will come with your hollas. they could do with a reduce in price to reflect on the lower number of potential customers
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited February 2019
    I agree
    And also party thx for the tip it's actually true.
  • Pass out warp food if you think hollas won't be effective / profitable in your shop.
  • I'm this oranges brother and I told him to do a holla for me too and some of my stuff sold and ik y too..... When the customers came I started shouting can lower so ppl actually bought cuz at first my prices were rlly high so anyways I lowered them and ppl bought while mr.orange here hollad and just hid waiting for the customers to buy