Scary Blocks (MAY CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING BLOCKS)

WahoooWahooo Member
edited February 2019 in General Chat
I was just looking in the Block and Buildable section in the recipes and found 3 scary-looking block. Help me face my fear :(

Comments

• Scary? Those don't look scary
  • To me they do ;(
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited February 2019
    Oh. I see. I think the third one is a bumper.
  • the third one looks like a block to advertise target (I see the target logo >:U )
  • Those are part of the Overworld update. The blue block is a foundation for Mine portals, and the purple one is a foundation for Realm castles.
  • o.O and the white one O.o?
  • aint scary. it looks so cool and very interesting tbh xD
  • No idea what the white one is; it's been in the files for much longer than the other ones are.
    Either way, I don't quite understand the point of this discussion. Why are you calling them 'scary'? It's a bit ridiculous.
  • A couple of those last blocks you put are in the game. Like the circle with lines in it. That was part of the summer pack.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Da Farmer said:

A couple of those last blocks you put are in the game. Like the circle with lines in it. That was part of the summer pack.

The summoning circle..? That’s not in the game.

The three dehydrated cubes have been in the textures for months, maybe years.

The fancy stove is in the kitchen pack.
  • There are also 2 modern machines (extractor & distiller), along with unreleased content that have been here for a while now.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited February 2019
    Coupon(2nd item) was an item that was obtained via old CC store (??)

Legendary Crockskin @Hat (First) is an unreleased hat, although it could be seen on a qbee before via the Null hat (Patched).
    edited February 2019
    ExCelsius said:

Legendary Crockskin @Hat (First) is an unreleased hat, although it could be seen on a qbee before via the Null hat (Patched).

The crockskin was put in the files way after the null was patched..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    U said:

ExCelsius said:

That's not true...?
  • U said:

ExCelsius said:

I mean I saw it when bee put the null on...

edited February 2019
    ExCelsius said:

U said:

ExCelsius said:

I mean I saw it when bee put the null on...

I thought the null was patched in 2017 O.o

Edit: Dang I just looked back. Didn’t realize the crockskin was added in 2017. I thought it was added in 2018. My bad.