R.I.P. Starter Deed

This happened like in 2017 (i'm pretty sure). Im posting it know since i didn't know about the forums at that time. I played on an older (and laggier) device and I put my starter deed in a toilet and since it lagged, it let me flush it. i didnt like my realm name and want it back so i can change my realm name. please help me get it back any admin or mod.

Comments

• Log_erLog_er Member
    edited February 2019
    Submit a support ticket. Mabz will return the deed to your inventory.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • i did :v
  • i did :v

How long ago? Typically, Mabz responds within 24 hours.
  • like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago
  • like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

like a few minutes ago probably seven or 9 minutes ago

Be patient then. You didn't need to make this discussion if you already knew what to do...
    You never know, maybe Kewberth can help them more then Mabz can. Although, a private message would of worked as well.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

You never know, maybe Kewberth can help them more then Mabz can. Although, a private message would of worked as well.
    Kew is always busy with packs, debugging, and other tasks. Support is there for a reason. Mabz has the ability to do things like return your deed back to your inventory.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Log_er said:

U said:

Log_er said:

Kew is always busy with packs, debugging, and other tasks. Support is there for a reason. Mabz has the ability to do things like return your deed back to your inventory.
    Yes, I know. I’m just saying that some bug Reports are better here then to Mabz.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

U said:

Log_er said:

Yes, I know. I’m just saying that some bug Reports are better here then to Mabz.
    I agree with U. This could be helpful information for those who might make the same mistake
  • i already recieved my starter deed script thing, this discussion can be closed now.
  • I had a simlar problem with my started deed, but after i got it back, i saddly couln't name it. :(