Question

How to add another owner in my realm? I wanna make my sister a second owner. I saw Sir Pixel and Jankira, they have other owners in their realm too.

Comments

• make a new account and make it the owner of a new realm. changing owners isnt possible.
  • LateCom said:

make a new account and make it the owner of a new realm. changing owners isnt possible.

What do you mean I'll make a new account then make it the owner of a new realm?
  • Go to the settings and give your sister permissions when she's online. So you will both be able to manage that realm. :)
  • Go to the settings and give your sister permissions when she's online. So you will both be able to manage that realm. :)

What I mean is, how to make her an owner too? I saw JanKira's realm and typed /owner then it says "JanKira and Cornstalk!"

What I mean is, how to make her an owner too? I saw JanKira's realm and typed /owner then it says "JanKira and Cornstalk!"
    Oh, then you have to make another account named "HeyItsMePhei & Sistername". They're using an alternative account to do that.

Oh, then you have to make another account named "HeyItsMePhei & Sistername". They're using an alternative account to do that.
    Oh... Okay then, thanks alot!