Why isnt Macbook cubic castle not updated?

please fix these support :3

Comments

• It is updated afaik check Ur steam
  • It is updated afaik check Ur steam

cubic castle in steam doesnt support macbook but the official page does but its not updated
  • The official page cubic Castles was discontinued long back afaik
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited February 2019

The official page cubic Castles was discontinued long back afaik

The official website is still valid. Why would you think it is not? Yes some things need to be updated(Windows installer needs to be replaced with a steam link etc) but for the rest it is ok.

• scorto7 said:

The official website is still valid. Why would you think it is not? Yes some things need to be updated(Windows installer needs to be replaced with a steam link etc) but for the rest it is ok.

So will they update for macbook?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sainty said:

scorto7 said:

Mac updates usually come a couple of days later than the others since they're made by @CosmicCow personally... The official page is by no means discounted. The windows standalone installer is, though. @Chief solo
    Please be patient. Meanwhile, you can play from a mobile device.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Sainty said:

scorto7 said:

Mac updates usually come a couple of days later than the others since they're made by @CosmicCow personally... The official page is by no means discounted. The windows standalone installer is, though. @Chief solo
    Please be patient. Meanwhile, you can play from a mobile device.
    Alright :3
  • scorto7 said:

hey scorto is not updated yet?
  • The Mac version is still not updated and it has been nearly a week. A long time ago the Mac version would be released within a few hours after the Windows and iOS version, but now it takes so long, especially when new packs and content are released on the same day of the update. Personally, some of my friends and I lose interest in buying the packs once the Mac version is finally updated because they no longer have that new excitement factor.
  • zandykins said:

The Mac version is still not updated and it has been nearly a week. A long time ago the Mac version would be released within a few hours after the Windows and iOS version, but now it takes so long, especially when new packs and content are released on the same day of the update. Personally, some of my friends and I lose interest in buying the packs once the Mac version is finally updated because they no longer have that new excitement factor.

yes true, i been playing on phone and it has lag issues which i cant move in my shop since theres alot of resources.. hope it can be updated faster