Rental Lot Bug

Everytime i try to pull a vending machine with cubits in it, i can only take half of the cubits.
idk if that has to do with me pulling the vends as soon as i go online or something.
note: this isn't a new bug because of the new steam build, this problem occurred twice before.

Comments

• Log_erLog_er Member
    edited February 2019
    See if you can get super to test it. It might just be the renters.
    (this may be a bug from the new steam update)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It happens only in the realms where you rented something.
    I guess that some cubits just lose the ownership when the vending is broken. Those that actually have permision in the realm can pick up all cubits.
  • Log_er said:

See if you can get super to test it. It might just be the renters.
    (this may be a bug from the new steam update)

i already said it's not a bug from the new steam update.
    lucaaa795 said:

It happens only in the realms where you rented something.
    I guess that some cubits just lose the ownership when the vending is broken. Those that actually have permision in the realm can pick up all cubits.

yeah this makes the job for Whimsical and Super really hard cause they are the ones in charge of the rental shop.
    this needs to be fixed
  • This has been here for a while now, nothing to do with the new steam build.=) But sure it has to be fixed.
  • well.. you must break the vend 1 by 1 take the c.. and break the other.. dont break all together.. cause there will be bugged cubits on floor

This happend to me .. many time..
    I lost around 30k+ just cause this bug
    Glad admin not fixed it c:
  • Sadly, it's a known bug.

Make sure Whim or Super are in the realm when you bust the vends as it's been pretty regular (though I've not had it happen yet, I'm sure it's a matter of time). You can refill the vend if you are selling the same thing (or something for the same price). I keep the same things in the bulk of my vends in the shop (so I can restock at any time) and only break them for cubits when Whim or Super are there.