Adventure Mode Hornby Lab Glitch

When I was getting the weird receiver block, I was exiting through the stairs, but I was slow and for some reason I fell and got glitched into the wall with gizmos and tried jumping to get out. Then I tried relogging and restarting the game and it still didn't work. Fix glitch please

Comments

• Lots of glitches in adventure mode. I'm stuck with a glitch since very long time because if which I never got the chance to complete adventure mode cuz I'm too lazy to start again and it's impossible to do it because if the glitch I have. It's different from yours tho
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Throw the items that make you full away, get out of there and pick them back again
    Although damn what do you even carry since it's adventure mode lol
  • For some reason in adventure mode i tried dropping trash away, but it doesnt let you drop stuff in adventue mode.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited January 2019
    HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TRASH!!??!?
  • You can throw them away but not in some realms. Only the realms where you can pick up things can you throw them so go patiently ahead with the trash and throw it when you can
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited January 2019
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited January 2019
    rip editing skills •⌢•
    Please consider the following:
    Get in-game
    Drop some items away on the ground in the room you spawn
    Attempt to walk around.
    You should be freed of any invisible handcuffs and chains.
    Otherwise, restart adventure.
  • WahoooWahooo Member
    edited January 2019
    I can't drop objects, i attempted many times, but it never worked and im to lazy to restart -⌢- ;⌢;
  • I can't drop objects, i attempted many times, but it never worked and im to lazy to restart -⌢- ;⌢;

Go to a place which u have permission to place block, and drop it
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited February 2019
    The power cube is normal to be picked up, but I do not know how you got the rest...
    In the realm when you are building a bridge to the lighthouse ( I am not sure exactly what it is, I forgot) you can drop items in that realm.
    He cannot move, guys. He is stuck in the lab.
    Just contact support already.
    support.cubiccastles.com