Huge glitches when playing the game on phone?

Due to being unable to play the game on pc, I downloaded it on my phone to check a quick thing. And I was not able to play the game At All because everything was glitched to the left?? I couldnt select the hand, I couldnt browse my inventory, I could hardly chat. And there is nothing wrong with my phone or connection, everything was glitched to the left so that when i touch the screen it picks the item on my left instead of the item im touching with my finger? What is this?

Also have any other winners of the Best realms of 2018 received their prize yet?

Comments

• Marshka said:

Due to being unable to play the game on pc, I downloaded it on my phone to check a quick thing. And I was not able to play the game At All because everything was glitched to the left?? I couldnt select the hand, I couldnt browse my inventory, I could hardly chat. And there is nothing wrong with my phone or connection, everything was glitched to the left so that when i touch the screen it picks the item on my left instead of the item im touching with my finger? What is this?

Also have any other winners of the Best realms of 2018 received their prize yet?

not yet
  • What phone you use?
  • NoeNt said:

What phone you use?

Honor 10
  • Marshka said:

NoeNt said:

What phone you use?

Honor 10
    Hmm weird try reinstall the game