WOW did anyone see that mod at the scamming bomb game?

It was so cool the mod hid his name and I saw at the bomb game but I had no idea he was a mod the he sjowed his mod name and he was like "I have been watch this bomb game for a long time now" and the owner was like freaking out so he muted the realm but. The mod could still talk!!! And then he was like its ok im not going to ban you but then BOOM the mod banned him it was so cool

Comments

• mate things like this are better being posted on your wall than they are as discussions....
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited January 2019
    That mod has great grammar :)
  • It was so cool the mod hid his name and I saw at the bomb game but I had no idea he was a mod the he sjowed his mod name and he was like "I have been watch this bomb game for a long time now" and the owner was like freaking out so he muted the realm but. The mod could still talk!!! And then he was like its ok im not going to ban you but then BOOM the mod banned him it was so cool

also mods can speak in muted realms lol, they can also mute realms too.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    nice. You witnessed what used to happen in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
  • Monds can talk in muted realms and un mute realms too for some mins
  • They're just normal people... why are you so excited about it?
  • Log_er said:

They're just normal people... why are you so excited about it?

Log_er he must be new. Respecting someone’s excitement is something to learn. :) I bet you were once like him to
  • *Rag* said:

Log_er said:

Log_er he must be new. Respecting someone’s excitement is something to learn. :) I bet you were once like him to
    No I was quite sensible.
  • DatArcherDatArcher Member
    edited January 2019
    Log_er said:

x2 Instead of being excited, people should think of the hard and busy work Most Mods do. And see them as normal people too since they arent superior they are equal to us.
  • DatArcherDatArcher Member
    edited January 2019

It was so cool the mod hid his name and I saw at the bomb game but I had no idea he was a mod the he sjowed his mod name and he was like "I have been watch this bomb game for a long time now" and the owner was like freaking out so he muted the realm but. The mod could still talk!!! And then he was like its ok im not going to ban you but then BOOM the mod banned him it was so cool

Also mods can change their names, level and hide clan nametag. In a simple word Cloak
    @U oh rip i multiposted o-o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Believe it or not! Forums mods can ban people for breaking the forums rules! :O
  • Log_er said:

Yes they are just people
    But kids who get excited about the presence of a mod are mostly the good kids.
    I bet he has alot of admiration and respect for moderators and thats what too many players lack lately

With kind regards, Koek
  • Where can I report scams and qbees with Bad attitudes
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Where can I report scams and qbees with Bad attitudes

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports/p1
    Remember to provide evidence.
  • Log_er said:

*Rag* said:

Log_er said:

No I was quite sensible.
    Nothing wrong with being excited. Why do you feel the need to push him down?
  • Log_er said:

*Rag* said:

Log_er said:

No I was quite sensible.
    I'm not trying to push him down for it. I'm just saying the mods are normal people. What's so exciting about them (being a mod). Of course, they could be great people and being a mod is hard work, but they're not celebrities. They're just regular, hardworking people.
  • Log_er said:

Log_er said:

*Rag* said:

Log_er said:

No I was quite sensible.
    I'm not trying to push him down for it. I'm just saying the mods are normal people. What's so exciting about them (being a mod). Of course, they could be great people and being a mod is hard work, but they're not celebrities. They're just regular, hardworking people.
    They're celebrities in game, what is your point here?
  • Log_er said:

Log_er said:

*Rag* said:

Log_er said:

No I was quite sensible.
    There only celebrities if you think they're celebrities. They just doing a job
  • Sarco said:

Log_er said:

Log_er said:

*Rag* said:

Log_er said:

No I was quite sensible.
    Please explain how celebrities become famous? Doing their job. Lol
  • Yes, its pretty cool to meet mod in the action!
  • Sarco said:

Log_er said:

Log_er said:

*Rag* said:

Log_er said:

No I was quite sensible.
    id refute that but its been perfectly done by alpha already