some problems with my steam cc?

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
so i have the steam version of cubic castles as probably the title does show...

but i got some problems with it, and i dont know if there is a solution for it so thats why i ask here

these are my problems:
-i have the cubic castles on my homepage, but some time ago the cc logo changed into a worl globe looking like icon and when i open it it says that it cant find its targetted adres....

-when i open my cubic castles game (via steam itself because problem 1) the game doesnt go into fullscreen mode anymore on the way i want it, because i noticed that suddenly the fullscreen mode button was disabled, but when i turn it on again then the task bar is showing over my game and that makes me unable to access the inventory bar, or the task bar isnt shown and when i need to switch tab from game to internet/discord then the game becomes black like it goes into pause and when i open it again all file items are hussled again and the game looks glitched what makes me have to restart the game again

i tried restarting my pc, didnt work
i already tried deleting and reinstalling, didnt work
i tried deleting every trace of cc i could find on my pc, didnt work
i even tried using a app to be sure everything was gone from cc, and even deleted some more stuff around it, didnt work

more solutions i dont know... anyone maybe know something else?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    bump
  • might be related to your antivirus. it might be blocking some files from downloading. maybe try disabling antivirus
    LateCom said:

might be related to your antivirus. it might be blocking some files from downloading. maybe try disabling antivirus

My antivirus (avast) hasnt been on for quite a while because for some error i dont bother to check out
  • my cc just stop responding.. i cant ever open its using steam.. and also,, my cc bug will fixed on 2 years i think.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited January 2019
    Have you tried alt+enter to fullscreen? Also for the shortcut thing that happens to me too sometimes but for me it still works then and goes back to normal by itself..dunno what causes that or how to fix that.
    LateCom said:

might be related to your antivirus. it might be blocking some files from downloading. maybe try disabling antivirus

If avast is still somehow doing stuff then yes. I have avast and i had to make cubic castles an exception many times before it finally stopped deleting the exe. I don't think you lost the exe though. :/
    edited January 2019

my cc just stop responding.. i cant ever open its using steam.. and also,, my cc bug will fixed on 2 years i think.

What do you mean? It just doesnt let you open it anymore or?

Have you tried alt+enter to fullscreen? Also for the shortcut thing that happens to me too sometimes but for me it still works then and goes back to normal by itself..dunno what causes that or how to fix that.

LateCom said:

If avast is still somehow doing stuff then yes. I have avast and i had to make cubic castles an exception many times before it finally stopped deleting the exe. I don't think you lost the exe though. :/
    Ill try that alt thingie, who knows what happens :p, also i have already ran cubic castles for about 300 hours or even more on my account so i dont think it will be that avast deletes the exe.

Edit: 633 hours
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited January 2019

my cc just stop responding.. i cant ever open its using steam.. and also,, my cc bug will fixed on 2 years i think.

Lopai:yeah.. sometime its take 1-2 years. and its fixed. for now.. i cant play cc.

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2019
    wifi issue or memory issue i think
    i have them both often <:(

wifi issue or memory issue i think
    i have them both often <:(</p>

Wifi isnt possible because i have full wifi every time, but the memory could be possible

Lopai:yeah.. sometime its take 1-2 years. and its fixed. for now.. i cant play cc.

oh okay if steam says it has been opened already then you need to go into the task manager and first close the app
  • my cc just stop responding.. i cant ever open its using steam.. and also,, my cc bug will fixed on 2 years i think.

oh okay if steam says it has been opened already then you need to go into the task manager and first close the app
    what you mean by the task manager ?.. i didnt mean the cubic are still working/opened.
    Its not responding when i open its.. its loading on 1% and its not responding.
    This happend to me last year and i waited around 8 month.
    And.. alot of update. and its work back.
    Now its happend back.