Bring everything back!

2»

Comments

• +0 I have feelings both ways, but for the sake of pjs, I wouldn't mind seeing the price of em go down.
  • You know what? Now that I think of it, YES PLEASE! +1
  • +1 still, despite the haters arguments
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sure, bring everything back and push out every main spender in the game. People have to think about it this way. Keep it the same and don’t get the rare items, or change it and have the servers shut down.
  • U said:

Sure, bring everything back and push out every main spender in the game. People have to think about it this way. Keep it the same and don’t get the rare items, or change it and have the servers shut down.

Amen
  • If there is such low of a percentage of getting them back then how would this happen :p
  • And nobody will buy cubits because there is literally nothing to spend them on, guess what? The game dies, because there are no funds.
    The Halloween stamp "supposedly" had a drop rate of 5%. The item literally was worth 4-6k, now I see them going for 1,500c all because it returned.

Sarco said:

If there is such low of a percentage of getting them back then how would this happen :p

It doesn’t matter. The percentage can be .0001 and they will still drop. Items just being labeled as returning every year drop no matter the chance of getting them in the pack.
  • Maybe Luca believes everything will happen like the B Umb, with lower drop rate.
    Yeah, it bounces back after 9m-1yr, but I don’t see the real need to bring everything back. I saw some people buying b umbs 100-120k recently, and its price rising, as well as balloons. Yes this is examples of price manipulation by players, basically virtually every item’s price can be manipulated, with the required number of items or the cubits to do so.
  • +1 for cool suggestion
    -1 for the suggestion
    +1 for the author
    -1 for the food
    +1for cool IGN
    -1 for your cuteness ( means your not cute, because you are handsome! AYIEEEE).

= 0

+1 for cool suggestion
    -1 for the suggestion
    +1 for the author
    -1 for the food
    +1for cool IGN
    -1 for your cuteness ( means your not cute, because you are handsome! AYIEEEE).

= 0

ok
    LateCom said:

Maybe Luca believes everything will happen like the B Umb, with lower drop rate.
    Yeah, it bounces back after 9m-1yr, but I don’t see the real need to bring everything back. I saw some people buying b umbs 100-120k recently, and its price rising, as well as balloons. Yes this is examples of price manipulation by players, basically virtually every item’s price can be manipulated, with the required number of items or the cubits to do so.

You can make any item rise with just 1mil cubits. Except items like rams and halos.
  • Oh no, the purple Easter hat is next ;-;
  • We will see in the easter packs
  • You'll be killing the entire top tier of the game's economy. Did you get tired of seeing the hollas for 600k krampuses everyday? Maybe if you took risks like them and bought it at that time, you wouldn't be here ;)

Remember people, jealousy is a powerful motive :D