Transferring forum account

I am trying to get an alt to level 60 and switch my main account to that alt. Is it possible to also have my forum account switched to that alt? Or can I create a new forum account and have support delete this one?

Comments

• They would have to ban one account
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I did the same thing back in 2016. Still using the old account.
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited January 2019
    They do not have to ban an account if you are not abusing them

Wow

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Just use the same forums account Log? This forums account is still connected to my level 60 acc meanwhile I only use my alt
  • Oh you mean switch your data with the current forum account with an alt? Idk
  • Why not make a support ticket on it?
    The name stays the same until you log out and back in. Just don’t log out and it doesn’t matter.
  • I'm pretty sure Log wants to rename his current account something else and then name his new account Log_er, and he would want to use that new account on here.
    If you want to, you can just ask to have your current account permabanned (not the same as an ip ban) and then log in with your new one that has the username Log_er.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited January 2019
    JackFury said:

I'm pretty sure Log wants to rename his current account something else and then name his new account Log_er, and he would want to use that new account on here.
    If you want to, you can just ask to have your current account permabanned (not the same as an ip ban) and then log in with your new one that has the username Log_er.

I guess I'll just do that. Don't ban me yet mods. I'm not going to create the new forum account until I reach level 60 on my new account.
    JackFury said:

I'm pretty sure Log wants to rename his current account something else and then name his new account Log_er, and he would want to use that new account on here.

I know. Either way, if you use the same device consistently it won’t matter if you change the name. The forums name stays the same until you log out and in.
  • @*Zoddy*
    @Minified
    two accounts by the same person can exist
  • U said:

JackFury said:

I know. Either way, if you use the same device consistently it won’t matter if you change the name. The forums name stays the same until you log out and in.
    The problem there is switching between my wifi and data :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Log_er said:

U said:

JackFury said:

No they only ban your account, not ip, data whatever just the account
  • Log_er said:

U said:

JackFury said:

Ik I'm talking about logging out.
    edited January 2019
    Log_er said:

Log_er said:

U said:

JackFury said:

Switching between WiFi and data doesn’t log you out. Unless you have your browser set to automatically clear all you should stay logged in.. take Grey for example. His account is a sword now. Yet still called @-GreyCoralKing- on the forums.
  • U said:

Log_er said:

Log_er said:

U said:

JackFury said:

Switching between WiFi and data doesn’t log you out. Unless you have your browser set to automatically clear all you should stay logged in.. take Grey for example. His account is a sword now. Yet still called @-GreyCoralKing- on the forums.
    I guess that will work then