FORTNITE...!

How many kills did you kill in one game (best game). Lol
I get 10 kill

Comments

fortnite is cancerous.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    My best was about 30 or something
  • What’s Fortnite? Sounds like a type of illness of some sort.
  • My best was about 30 or something

you sure cuz you would be famous if that was xD

i had 18 kills in squad ,we won and we had 37 all together
  • "You take the kids, and get as far away from here as possible; they don't deserve to be scared. I'll stay here and ward them off. I don't know how long I can hold em though, so get going... GO!"
  • "You take the kids, and get as far away from here as possible; they don't deserve to be scared. I'll stay here and ward them off. I don't know how long I can hold em though, so get going... GO!"

o-o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    NoeNt said:

Hey who says it HAS to be solo?
  • NoeNt said:

Hey who says it HAS to be solo?
    How many wins u have boi?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    LateCom said:

fortnite is cancerous.

Cancerous compared to CC or compared to violent shooters that are actually in the same genre?

• LateCom said:

fortnite is cancerous.

Agreed
  • LateCom said:

fortnite is cancerous.

Cancerous compared to CC or compared to violent shooters that are actually in the same genre?

I'm sure he's talking about the overwhelming popularity and nativity of the game itself.
  • I don't hate fortnite,i just think it's so addicting that if i play 1 game i will be stuck for months..better just never touch it and wait for it to die out.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited January 2019
    I got Fortnite on 4th Jan 2019 but then I played soothed my way out of it by playing single player games
  • Sarco said:

I cuaght the Fortnite disease but then I played soothed my way out of it by playing single player games

Good job :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    People say it’s cancerous when they haven’t played it, or played one game just because it’s popular.
  • I still playing I just soothed my way out of the vicious cycle of playing everyday, now I just go on every 3 days to do my dailies
    U said:

People say it’s cancerous when they haven’t played it, or played one game just because it’s popular.

The funny part is the majority of people who call it cancerous play all sorts of bloodier, gory battle royales (PUBG, whatever the CoD one is, etc). They call it cancerous largely because it's simpler, more colorful, and "not gory enough to be a shooter".

Like... unless you have another reason, I don't think cancerous is the right term for "more accessible to younger humans". Lol
  • U said:

The funny part is the majority of people who call it cancerous play all sorts of bloodier, gory battle royales (PUBG, whatever the CoD one is, etc). They call it cancerous largely because it's simpler, more colorful, and "not gory enough to be a shooter".

Like... unless you have another reason, I don't think cancerous is the right term for "more accessible to younger humans". Lol
    That is not why. There's way more to it. The cringe it has brought, the large amount of money people spend on it for nothing but skins and gliders, the kids who get addicted to it, etc. It's just... <.<
    Log_er said:

U said:

That is not why. There's way more to it. The cringe it has brought, the large amount of money people spend on it for nothing but skins and gliders, the kids who get addicted to it, etc. It's just...
    Every game has ridiculously expensive skins/vanity items. Even cc lol, its how games make a profit. Also most games have some sort of addictive quality, its how they make money and keep players. I don't get why fortnite gets so much more hate than other games. What is cringy about it? Lol

Log_er said:

U said:

That is not why. There's way more to it. The cringe it has brought, the large amount of money people spend on it for nothing but skins and gliders, the kids who get addicted to it, etc. It's just...
    Every game has ridiculously expensive skins/vanity items. Even cc lol, its how games make a profit. Also most games have some sort of addictive quality, its how they make money and keep players. I don't get why fortnite gets so much more hate than other games. What is cringy about it? Lol
    200$+ pet in Cubic Castles. 10$ for every skin in Fortnite. Hmmmmm
  • Except epic has made billions on useless skins.
    One person alone might own 100 skins.

Except epic has made billions on useless skins.
    One person alone might own 100 skins.

So them making money is why the game is bad. Makes sense.
  • Lol.
    That was not my point.
    What was your point then? If you think the skins are dumb, don't buy 100 of them. But don't bash a company for releasing vanity items because they know some people will buy 100 of them.
  • People spend too much money on fortnite. Sure epic is making money but the players are mostly kids stealing their parents money...
    Log_er said:

People spend too much money on fortnite. Sure epic is making money but the players are mostly kids stealing their parents money...

So since a very very small portion of the players use their parents money to buy skins the game is bad.
    U said:

Log_er said:

People spend too much money on fortnite. Sure epic is making money but the players are mostly kids stealing their parents money...

So since a very very small portion of the players use their parents money to buy skins the game is bad.
    *cough* By that logic, CC is also bad and we should all call it cancerous and encourage people to avoid it :D
  • I agree with every single word V and Ashi said, what is up with you people saying fortnite is cancerous just cause you don’t like it, or you never played it before. Don’t like the skins and the game itself? Then it’s just not your type!
    This is coming from someone that never played pubg/fortnite and yet you don’t see me complaining about how ‘cringy’ the game is.
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    edited January 2019
    guys:

fortnite is hated because its FUN to hate on it.