Motley shirt

xomer55xomer55 Member
edited January 2019 in Bug Reports
The motley shirt is devided to two colors, green and yellow. Altho, both of the sleeves of the shirt are green, unless you're swimming, climbing a ladder, smashing into the ground (3 taps on the jump button) or stuff like that, then its yellow, but only while doing that.
Not a huge bug, but it really annoys me because the two different colors of the motley shirt are what makes it special and i barely see the yellow when the left sleeve (the one that's supposed to be yellow) is green.

Comments

• Didn't see this bug b4 o-o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I always thought it was suppose to be like that.
  • I'm pretty sure they recently changed it. (And It has now 50% of each color.)
    I noticed this when it first came out, and since I strongly dislike the shirt, I never use it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I'm pretty sure they recently changed it. (And It has now 50% of each color.)
    I noticed this when it first came out, and since I strongly dislike the shirt, I never use it.

I just looked. Both sleeves are still green. I think it’s always been like that.
  • U said:

I'm pretty sure they recently changed it. (And It has now 50% of each color.)

I just looked. Both sleeves are still green. I think it’s always been like that.
    Hmm.
    I was positive I saw it changed a few days ago.
    Guess I was wrong.