Inventory Glitch

I keep my 4th & 5th rows of my inventory full of foods and needed items. I picked up 5 more rows of Cowls and started dropping them & when I cleared out all 3 of the top rows, I was still walking slow as the bottom 2 rows failed to move up as they usually do. I relogged and it had not changed till I dropped 2 more cowls. Then they all moved up as they would normally.
I play cc on a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit PC.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you move one item in your inventory to another slot everything in your inventory will move.
  • U said:

If you move one item in your inventory to another slot everything in your inventory will move.

That is usually the case, but she said she relogged.
    This also usually fixes that.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

What’s the point of relogging when you can move one item in your inventory?
  • U said:

U said:

What’s the point of relogging when you can move one item in your inventory?
    Incase you missed the part where I moved all 3 of the top 3 rows and still the bottom 2 rows were still full thus making me walk slow. I relogged to see if this would fix this but it did nothing. What fixed it was removing 2 items from the slow row and all the rest moved up like normal.