Craftable kitchen cupboards and counters!!

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello!
I came up today with the idea that the kitchen cupboards and counters from kitchen pack should be made craftable.
Theyre the most basic block from it, apart the floor ones.
Sooo make them craftable ay? Both the chest and the simple ones
@SirKewberth

Comments

• Man I paided so much for those cupboards but ya know what, yeah! +1
  • New cupboard + black marble + glue + soul of Qbee = kitchen cupboard

(That last ingredient was a joke towards some of the new recipes btw)

+1!
  • I think after a year has elapsed a majority of things in a pack should become craftable. To those who paid for said item are not losing out because the price is getting exclusive first access to said item. When items are behind a pay wall like the kitchen cupboards and counters then they are rarely used. When pixel/sculpty became craftable it changed the building community in CC within three months. Pixel/sculpty before hand was barely used and not incorporated into builds. After it was made free it became a staple of builds and people including myself began to use it heavily.
  • I think after a year has elapsed a majority of things in a pack should become craftable. To those who paid for said item are not losing out because the price is getting exclusive first access to said item. When items are behind a pay wall like the kitchen cupboards and counters then they are rarely used. When pixel/sculpty became craftable it changed the building community in CC within three months. Pixel/sculpty before hand was barely used and not incorporated into builds. After it was made free it became a staple of builds and people including myself began to use it heavily.

Yes, very true
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I think after a year has elapsed a majority of things in a pack should become craftable. To those who paid for said item are not losing out because the price is getting exclusive first access to said item. When items are behind a pay wall like the kitchen cupboards and counters then they are rarely used. When pixel/sculpty became craftable it changed the building community in CC within three months. Pixel/sculpty before hand was barely used and not incorporated into builds. After it was made free it became a staple of builds and people including myself began to use it heavily.

I disagree, they can’t be considered early access to the item if it’s never said they will become Craftable. As I have said before, they should do what they did with the cave mine. Add a pack that has all the blocks. But, it says that they will become Craftable/mineable within a couple months.
  • +1
    a block almost 5c each...
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I had to buy 4 packs yesterday in order to get 2 kitchen counters. Thats 10k that went to waste. Complete waste