Now Open: Rapid's Haunted Mansion! [Themed Parkour/Puzzle]

Rapid's Haunted Mansion is now open! Explore the massive haunted-house themed Parkour and Puzzle course!

Realm Name: Rapid's Haunted Mansion
Type: Parkour/Puzzle
Difficulty: HARD

HH2

This is the follow-up creation I have been working very hard on for the past month as the sequel to my Rapid Factory parkour course! I received lots of feedback on the Rapid Factory Parkour Course, many said it was fun and challenging, but a few said it was too easy. Well here is my reply!

Rapid's Haunted Mansion is a long and tricky dungeon designed to be much more difficult than my previous parkour course. But, if you make it to the very end, I have 3 prize machines waiting for you! Search for the realm "Rapid's Haunted Mansion" and make sure you sign-in on the Guest Book! Please leave a donation on the table in the realm entrance so I have more prizes to give out! And rate 3-stars if you liked it :)

Realm Entrance:
HH1

Haunted House Theme:
Capture2

Part of the Obstacle Course:
Capture5

Comments

• The Spikey hall of Death:

The last never-ending room Puzzle:
    Rooms
    Capture4
  • Screenshot_2016-04-24-01-09-03
    Screenshot_2016-04-24-01-08-57
    Screenshot_2016-04-24-01-09-23

----

Nice build Rapid, thanks for the hints here and there and I'll admit the parkour was a bit of a challenge, any other upcoming story/parkour builds coming up next.? Hope so.! Also, thanks for the prizes, I made it to the Top 3 haha.! :)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Good Job! Gonna Try It Later :D
  • I'm planning a big Ice/Lava mountain parkour course next, but Im gonna need a lot of lava!
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Looks nice ! I will try later :)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    +10

#ProudOfYou
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Good parkour Tbh!
    I finnished it with lag :P
  • I just get a trash can, fancy cabinet and crate. And I get the extractor in Rapid's Factory :)