MY FRIEND ACCIDENTALLY LOST HIS STARRY SCARF ON THE LOBBY

Well im doing this because he does'nt know how to report in the forums...
He accidentally throwed his starry scarf then he lost connection please somone help him his just a poor guy and hes name in CC is GamerGhost

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Contact support.
  • Low chance to get back i am sorry about your friend lost, hope your friend gets it back! But if your friend work hard he or she can get it back!
  • I never quite understood that. How do you accidently throw something? I believe it happened, but I don't see how it's possible xD. Be more careful next time? Sorry.
  • It isn't possible.
    This person dropped it to try to slam around it saying me sell starry scraft most likely, and then lost connection. Lol
  • It isn't possible.
    This person dropped it to try to slam around it saying me sell starry scraft most likely, and then lost connection. Lol

Too true xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

It isn't possible.

‘OMG OMG LOOK HOW RICH I AM’ *throws items and disconnects.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sometimes it can happen without losing connection or leaving the realm... It'll just lose the owner and it will become impossible to be picked lol.
    I have experienced it first hand a while ago. I Wanted to do a not-so-funny prank with a pair of angel wings. Dropped them in the town center realm and within 5 second they were impossible to be picked back into my inventory. Without losing connection nor leaving the realm, they turned into an item that was impossible to be picked. Support solved it for me though. Got a new pair of them. Weird game.

contact support as U said.
  • Since i play on mostly mobile if i want to go change my phone settings and swipe up i sometimes drop an item in my front slot so if you are on mobile make sure that you have most of your slots empty.
  • Mine are filled up with cars and next to my cars are warp food so if I drag something off its cheap.