SPOILERS: Christmas 2018 Pack!

2»

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Game is updating! Looks like we get to spend some cubits today! :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    SERVERS ARE DOWN BOIS
  • Woo, I was so excited I had to go pee because the excitement made my bladder feel like it was going to explode :D!
  • JackFury said:

MarieAra said:

I hope that new "krampus" won't be as horrible as the one we already have..

Oh Twiggy! What do you mean the krampus is horrible?!!? I think it is one of the best creations ever, one just has to experience it, all the amazing things you can do with that tongue. You can lick your friends (and your enemies too if you're into that), you can also lick all the blocks and maybe even some booty! >:D The possibilities are endless!!!!
    It's still a horrible piece of duckypoo dear Potato... I'm not meaning about the possibilities of sets but about the design itself ^^
    Horrible as in looks or design? The krampus is supposed to look horrible, it's a monster ;)
    No even the monster head looks better... ._.
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited December 2018
    The Krampus looks more closer to the original concept now, rather than the goofy mask-like one we have now. Also, is no one going to talk about the Igloo? o.o
  • oof im imagining how long is the tongue of the new krampus xD
  • Mrs.Mecha said:

oof im imagining how long is the tongue of the new krampus xD

Good question , the new Krampus are not ' friendly ' as Krimpus XD
  • Hoph said:

The Krampus looks more closer to the original concept now, rather than the goofy mask-like one we have now. Also, is no one going to talk about the Igloo? o.o

I agree