SPOILERS: Christmas 2018 Pack!

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited December 2018 in General Chat
Spoilers ahead, don't continue reading if you don't want them.

Below is everything in the image:
1. New Krampus
2. Elf Shirt
3. Elf Pants
4. Nutcracker (decoration)
5. New Christmas Tree (decoration)
6. Santa's Sled:

Sir. Pixel tried to move this new sled texture onto the old one, but was unsuccessful.
7. Christmas Carols Book? Is it a holdable or a block?
8. Santa's Sack (like a backpack, wearable)
9. Igloo (block)
10. Wooden Tobaggan (holdable)
11. Blocks (decoration)
12. New Elf Hat
13. Tree Star (decoration)
14. Christmas Lights (or Fairy Lights)(block) I am SUPER excited about these.
15. Cake Hat
16. Tree on Toy Train Tracks (block)
17. Toy Train Tracks
18. Maracas..?
19. Nutcracker or Toy Soldier hat, not sure.
20. Gingerbread Pants
21. Gingerbread Shirt
There is no 22 because I'm a nub and I just now noticed I skipped a number
23. Angel (decoration to put on top of Christmas tree)
24. Christmas Bells (decoration)

Notes: No, the wooden tobaggan is not a pair of skis.
Items 2, 3, and 12 are all a set. They go together as an elf costume.

Anything I missed? Comment it!

Comments

• Awesome!
  • DewonDewon Member
    edited December 2018
    These are incredible, thanks for the picture Jack!
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited December 2018
    Jack, corrections :
    1 is one of those masks people put up in their rooms, they aren’t wearable, they are made of real animals.
    2,3 and 12 are supposed to be a set so they would be named something else
    19 is for sure a hat
    23 seems like something like the Mr snowman

EDIT : These seem like alpha versions cuz real is gonna be mich more polished :)
  • Kind of upset. The hats don't seem interesting. Just more stuff to waste our cubits on. I do like the decorations. They seem like a nice addition.
  • Number 10 to me looks like a set of snow skis rather then a wooden sled but I agree these look awesome!! thanks Jack :)
  • To be honest i'm not disappointed to see these decorations. I actually hope getting more decorations than wearables.
  • You’re right, lonely, they are skis! But I’m pretty sure they aren’t footwear :(
  • looks like it's a holdable or deco item to me but it would be pretty cool if you could wear them and maybe move quicker on snow :b
  • looks like it's a holdable or deco item to me but it would be pretty cool if you could wear them and maybe move quicker on snow :b

Yeah, I'm guessing it is a decoration.
  • I love my deco so I'm happy about that :)
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2018
    cHiEf12 said:

Jack, corrections :
    1 is one of those masks people put up in their rooms, they aren’t wearable, they are made of real animals.
    2,3 and 12 are supposed to be a set so they would be named something else
    19 is for sure a hat
    23 seems like something like the Mr snowman

EDIT : These seem like alpha versions cuz real is gonna be mich more polished :)

I'm pretty sure it's a mask, not a block. And it certainly looks a lot like a krampus.
    And yes, 2, 3, and 12 are a new elf costume.

Number 10 to me looks like a set of snow skis rather then a wooden sled but I agree these look awesome!! thanks Jack :)

Incorrect, those are not skis. It's a wooden tobaggan. Google it ;)
  • Whatever the items will be I'm happy were getting allot of new items this year and some new deco!!! :)

• Oh. They should o

Whatever the items will be I'm happy were getting allot of new items this year and some new deco!!! :)

I'm excited as well ^^
  • Aww, no new scarf :C
  • Yay nutcracker :-) my dream come true !
  • I love how there is a nice mixture of wearables and deco :D!
  • Omg.o-o
  • It looks like a new year's outfit!
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited December 2018
    1) How did u get the pics
    2) Awesome!
    3) When the pack is out. Donation to me of the pack is available (gimme the rares)
    4) Jack did you hiJack the pictures????
  • DexterTheFoxDexterTheFox Member
    edited February 2019
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LateCom said:

great decor items, but i would like old decors to come back too...

I assume they will .. like every year for every pack :D
  • herooverlordherooverlord Member
    edited December 2018
    and package cost is 1c :) in my dreams
  • Nuuu I thought have north light stamp ;-;
  • what is new thing for?
  • I hope that new "krampus" won't be as horrible as the one we already have..
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember

I hope that new "krampus" won't be as horrible as the one we already have..

Oh Twiggy! What do you mean the krampus is horrible?!!? I think it is one of the best creations ever, one just has to experience it, all the amazing things you can do with that tongue. You can lick your friends (and your enemies too if you're into that), you can also lick all the blocks and maybe even some booty! >:D The possibilities are endless!!!!
  • Maries tongue has been places no mans tongue has gone before. I find it satisfying when I stick my tongue into a cream filled doughnut. It is like wow a cream flavored paradise. First the resistance of the fluffy doughnut then free sailing once into the ocean of cream. It is liberating.
  • Maries tongue has been places no mans tongue has gone before. I find it satisfying when I stick my tongue into a cream filled doughnut. It is like wow a cream flavored paradise. First the resistance of the fluffy doughnut then free sailing once into the ocean of cream. It is liberating.

Doughnuts are disgusting >-<
  • MarieAra said:

Oh Twiggy! What do you mean the krampus is horrible?!!? I think it is one of the best creations ever, one just has to experience it, all the amazing things you can do with that tongue. You can lick your friends (and your enemies too if you're into that), you can also lick all the blocks and maybe even some booty! >:D The possibilities are endless!!!!
    It's still a horrible piece of duckypoo dear Potato... I'm not meaning about the possibilities of sets but about the design itself ^^
  • MarieAra said:

It's still a horrible piece of duckypoo dear Potato... I'm not meaning about the possibilities of sets but about the design itself ^^
    Horrible as in looks or design? The krampus is supposed to look horrible, it's a monster ;)