If you're having texture issues..

124»

Comments

• Piratax10 said:

This is happening on my Mac (yosemite 10.10.5)

(just saw DatArcher's comment, and the same blocks are being affected)

Blocks2.png
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2018

Piratax10 said:

This is happening on my Mac (yosemite 10.10.5)

(just saw DatArcher's comment, and the same blocks are being affected)

Blocks2.png
    Am i meant to do something on blocks2.png?
    If so, what? =/
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited December 2018
    It's a texture file. I personally have the same problem, and have been meaning to make a file that fits PERFECTLY with the models of my device, although it will take quite a lot of time testing it, so yeah.
  • Im on mobile and an old one so idk if i can replace files and documents :/
  • DatArcher said:

Im on mobile and an old one so idk if i can replace files and documents :/

I'm on an old device as well. I know my sister cannot on hers. Have you ever tried it?
  • I can't Atleast I haven't tried. I'm pretty sure iPhones don't like you messing with textures :p
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're still looking into this.. Not forgotten.
  • Got some pictures, to show I can't see my self :/
  • Mine android is fine. I'm using LG 4G LTE
  • The donation table is broken in my mobile. Please fix!
  • My issue is that I can see everything as it's meant to be but the actual user interface is extremely difficult to interact with - trying to leave realm/get the screen up to tp to a friend etc
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Some fixes for this coming with xmas update. Hopefully we have it solved this time.
  • Or maybe not? Who knows ;)
  • Phone: Huawei Mate 20 Lite
    Problems: Might be due to the reformatting of textures but it is almost impossible to use the user interface as the buttons are no where near what the actual button is.
    Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
    Ram: 4GB

idk why you state your ram. Well i Guess its just at the graphicss and your processor tho
    Low RAM can cause major lag and problems with the interface due to the device running out of quick accessible memory

• Umm nothing happened to me >.>
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited December 2018
    idk if i still have the texture issues... but i had crash prob now.. still not fixed.. when i open its.. on loading and its crash how play .. @SirKewberth
  • hello ? is there someone still alive...
  • Me? Yes
  • It's fixed for me •~•
  • its not for me.. and igetting crash.. cant even open game lel
  • uhm... is this related to the invisible head/body/both glitch I see with every player when I load in? if so, i'm using an old laptop that was updated from windows 7, could that be causing it? my brother has no problem on my worse laptop, but it's a newer one.