Hello!!

Hello all! I am equity! I just join the forum! It so niceee!

Comments

• Hi !
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    welcome!
  • hello! what can i do here? is there mini game to play?
  • The forums are a place to find answers, discuss and help others. There's not any mini game or anything included - except karma. Hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

Karma is a "currency" used here. It allows you to buy a special rank to be able to friend other forumers! (it costs 5.00 karma)

1 comment in a thread would give you 0.05 karma
    1 thread created would give you 0.10 karma

Don't abuse of these or you'll get warned :)
  • These forums are a really fun place (or were before you made thos alt)
    Btw, hi latecom! Welcome back!
  • Welcome back, Latecom! We missed you so much!
  • what is latecom...?
  • Hmm more like who is latecom? More like you are the only one who knows hos face? More like that is you?
  • Rha just let him you pieces of duckypoo >:(
  • We get it, Latecom. We all know you lost a lot. It's a very heavy feeling. Yes, you can start over again, but you don't need to lie. You don't need to act ignorant for the sake of looking like a newbie. You can start over and still keep the whole community with you. There's no need to isolate yourself from the whole group.
  • do you guys need drama again? if so i guess its time to flood the streets once again... and i thought instilling equity was possible with a new form...
  • There's nothing wrong with admitting that you are in fact, Latecom. In fact, I forgive you if you do so. It all begins with acceptance. I believe this same scenario has happened before and you said that your "cousin" took over your account and that you no longer played anymore...
    It's okay to start over, we forgive you.
    But please dont bury yourself in a grave of lies.
  • it appears so that i have started anew... and who’s fault is there who disrupted the peace and harmony? You, chief12, and other imbecilic people who loves drama all the way. Joystick has said, leave me alone, what i do is my choice, i have the right to begin a new account, and yes i did lose 500 vends, but that doesnt matter either way. i was striving for a better community thus the name ‘equity’, but people like you? pft, such busybodies.
  • We didn't disrupt you. It was you who started the hate. You have been rampaging on hollas for non stop but now you've seem to regret it. Well if I somehow disrupted your "peace and harmony" then I am sorry. But I'd take that back if you dont pay the same.
  • rampaging on hollas? all i said was i buy rares and about my shop?
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited December 2018
    Ok, now comes my latest book
    101 lies that equity and late told (updated everyday till late admits in committee!)
    1. I spent $400 on the game, whereas late never spent cubits on this game
    2. I do not know any latecom
    3. I am new so i do not know anything about these forums
    4. (Ok, not a lie but umm alts on forums aren’t allowed so either request a mod to remove this one or the main account from the forums @space_fetus we need you)
    5. CHiEf12 loves drama
    6. Lying brings peace and harmony
    7. I do not know how threads on the forums work
    8. Latecom’s claims that cc is dying which is why he quit and not because of the vends
    9. I know he will get back on his main for his YouTube (not a lie but a fact stated by cHiEf12 :)
  • What a hypocrite.

We don't want drama. What we do want is for you to stop this nonsense.
  • +1 for exposing him lol
This discussion has been closed.