Make CC great again!

2»

Comments

• Latecom you look like the only one trying to stop this event from happening. I know u THINK i am a scammer but i am not, so why dont you get off your butt and help out but you dont have to since your too greedy to give anything away but for your self benefit.

No one has to help King Darkness. It’s if they want to. Now I don’t wont you or LateCom doing drama on this topic. GOT IT! You and Late can take drama to another topic or somewhere else.
  • LateCom said:

i thought you were rich enough to run the event on your own since you had enough to copy pixel list , i think you have 6m c like pixel, but i dont see how people will trust you since not many know you.
    Plus, i think the devs already are planning something for xmas, but other than trust issues and that the event idea is good, though i wish space was in charge.

HMMMMMMMMM
    LateCom said:

If you’re self-proclaimed ‘rich’, why not help people out yourself? If you really do eant to help the community wholeheartedly and to not let the game die, im sure people with such mentality would give till they get bankrupt lol. Though you asking others to donate shows that you are not ‘rich’ enough and want to save many things of yours and to keep em to yourself. To ‘help the community’ and ‘make cc great again’ i dont feel that you have the enthusiasm and the oomph power domination to do it.

• I think i can help in buildings and/or materials. I'm only interested to help. :P
  • SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Looks like your asking mods/admins and "famous"/"rich" people to help. If you ask me thats 2 big no nos. I like events but after the whole umbrella problem i feel like it would be hard to trust you. And as grey said start small work your way up gl i see this dying but i wish the best to you.

Liberated said:

I only really trust V with my items and cubits. I'm not against this idea in any way, I'd just rather leave hosting official events to trusted moderators, @Space_fetus and the developers to be safe.

I only ask the rich and I’m one of the rich :P, I have 1.6m al together but I can’t just build all myself and provide for prizes. I have helpers who are poor and still helping for what they got. Whoever is rich and doesn’t care about the community should be ashame!
    And if i'm poor can i help? If u say i cant or couldn't then i respect ur opinion.
  • DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Looks like your asking mods/admins and "famous"/"rich" people to help. If you ask me thats 2 big no nos. I like events but after the whole umbrella problem i feel like it would be hard to trust you. And as grey said start small work your way up gl i see this dying but i wish the best to you.

Liberated said:

I only really trust V with my items and cubits. I'm not against this idea in any way, I'd just rather leave hosting official events to trusted moderators, @Space_fetus and the developers to be safe.

I only ask the rich and I’m one of the rich :P, I have 1.6m al together but I can’t just build all myself and provide for prizes. I have helpers who are poor and still helping for what they got. Whoever is rich and doesn’t care about the community should be ashame!
    And if i'm poor can i help? If u say i cant or couldn't then i respect ur opinion.
    ALL THE HELP IS APPRECIATED! I love if you help :)
  • If you can pm me what blocks you will need for this i will be happy too donate what i can! I do not have the time too help you build tho , I allready have too many projects that need closure :)

Grtz, Koek
  • SayWhat said:

DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Liberated said:

Great! What do i do first? Get materials, craft blocks or build?
  • Also 1st when i start. 2nd I sended u a friend request.
  • cc was never great
  • DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Liberated said:

@DatArcher plz add me on CC. I can get you to build a parkour. I did most of it but I got a goof bit that needs to be done and then when I get several peps who is finsih with the task their doing I have a special project for y’all to do.
  • SayWhat said:

DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Liberated said:

@DatArcher plz add me on CC. I can get you to build a parkour. I did most of it but I got a goof bit that needs to be done and then when I get several peps who is finsih with the task their doing I have a special project for y’all to do.
    ALSO. @Koekenbak I DO NEED HELP ON MATERIALS. Plz message me on forums or add me on CC and I get in touch with you. Idk if I am editing my last post but if I didn’t @scorto7 PLZ DELETE LAST THING I DID.
  • SayWhat said:

DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

DatArcher said:

SayWhat said:

'Party' said:

Liberated said:

Ok :P
  • I'm making great on this haunted ship! i will haunt it and may make it look older and rotten :P
  • DatArcher said:

I'm making great on this haunted ship! i will haunt it and may make it look older and rotten :P

Ok, I left tacks for you, I will try buying some old wood blocks for you.
  • I dont think i need more wooden blocks or tacks i just need sculpty old wood blocks to make holes that if u drop u die.
  • So ill left u the tacks and the rest wooden blocks i have
  • I been buying a lot of materials from lonely, he has donated a lot of materials to so I can see if he has some. This week I gain a lot of people who is helping out. We are growing and for that I am forever grateful. Does anyone know if Dr.Strange change his name? He was working on his world for events but he hasn’t been on since the beginning.
  • DatArcherDatArcher Member
    edited December 2018
    SayWhat said:

I been buying a lot of materials from lonely, he has donated a lot of materials to so I can see if he has some. This week I gain a lot of people who is helping out. We are growing and for that I am forever grateful. Does anyone know if Dr.Strange change his name? He was working on his world for events but he hasn’t been on since the beginning.

No, idk