this can be closed now, im an idiot.

Kim NamoKim Namo Member
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports
So well...

I was at a rental in the Community Shop (superxtreme and whimsicalfirefly's) and i put some signs on the vends so they could be set up.

So i went afk looking at discord and after i come back the Red Wizard hat and Red takini top that i put in were gone from the glass.

The thing is, superxtreme and whimsicalfirefly were not online to set them up. 0-0
So i mined the vends and cubits fell out, however the 400c total i was supposed to receive didnt come out. instead i got 10c 0-0

And yeah, i will contact support... just thought i should warn people. o-o

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe you didn’t mine the Vends before you put them in and they where set to 10c from the previous items you sold?
  • U said:

Maybe you didn’t mine the Vends before you put them in and they where set to 10c from the previous items you sold?

Oh yep that was it. ;-;
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Oh yep that was it. ;-;
    Rip..
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is probably because you put a different item in the vends without pulling them to be reset which left the price of the previous item. I have been trying to tell everyone to be sure to pull their vends when they put items in to make sure they don't sell things for the wrong amount because I am seeing it happen quite often. It's not the fault of the vends though so you might send a message to support telling them there is no problem. :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    You are not an idiot, people do this every day in the shop. It was a mistake....we all make them :)

Sorry, I multi posted :( I'm usually so careful to not do that.
This discussion has been closed.