Help Sir.Pixel

We all know what happened on the tragic day of December the 6th, the fall of GSP Prices. Idk if u guys don’t think of GSP as an importaint thing, but I definitely do, GSP was something very useful, and I used it on a daily basis. I would like to help Sir.Pixel (through somehow getting donations to him) I hope all of u agree, and will help me find a way to get cubits/items to him, thank you. And good luck to Sir.Pixel....

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    He will get everything back
  • :ok_hand:

I want the same solidarity for all those who have been scammed some large amount of c ^^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

I’m going to laugh when Grus has already sold all the items and it’s too late for support to get them back.
    edited December 2018
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

I’m going to laugh when Grus has already sold all the items and it’s too late for support to get them back.
    He will get the cubits then. But usually they refund all transactions that involved the items.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

He will get the cubits then. But usually they refund all transactions that involved the items.
    So they just add more cubits into the game and promote the inflation? Confused.
  • :ok_hand:

I want the same solidarity for all those who have been scammed some large amount of c ^^

Ikr.
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

So they just add more cubits into the game and promote the inflation? Confused.
    No they take grus' cubits and move them to pixel's account.

Or

They can follow the trades that have been done in order to sell pixel's items and just reverse them all. It depends on a lot of factors which method they'll use.
  • Or they can do nothing

Or they can do nothing

They always try to help the scammed guy if the value of the items he lost is over 1-1.5m
  • Pixel doesn't exactly need help..
    He's getting everything back anytime now.
    I mean, there isn't anything wrong with donating at all, but he's getting it all back.
  • Hmm close this? Pixel got everything back already, he has just not set it up in his realms yet
  • Ah, I guess problem solved :)
  • Actually last I spoke with him he did not. He said he's still waiting. (This happened 3 hours ago)
  • Ah, I guess problem unsolved :/
  • He said he's getting it back anytime now from mabz