Owner Details on Rentals and Vends Suggestion! (updated)

BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments

Owner Name on Vends and Rental Bumper

Simple tweak on top of menu for Vends and Rental Bumpers Letting other players be able to see who the current owner is! Would be helpful to see who's trying to scam with the vend or rental bumpers

Rental Bumper

Also I thought about a bumper that lets the owner of the world decide if people can set prices on the vends while the vend is on a rental (Community Shop)

If it was disabled, you won't be able to set prices (Good for rental places like Pens Yard Rentals)

@SirKewberth

Comments

• +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    That could be helpful in many ways :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    What happens if multiple people own the Vending Shop?
  • scorto7 said:

That could be helpful in many ways :)

Yeah, especially for you right? :P
  • I think it would be owner per vend and awesome idea +1
  • 'Party' said:

I think it would be owner per vend and awesome idea +1

That's what I intended it to be as "Owner details"
    LateCom said:

include people without perm with rentals to set vends too with this

It would be corresponding to the owner whom placed the vend so yes
    U said:

Well good sir, first they would have to do like you suggested here

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/235609/#Comment_235609

Then bam, the player whom placed the vend would be considered the "owner"

'Party' said:

LateCom said:

U said:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/235609/#Comment_235609

My suggestion was different since that was with plots.

I’m talking about when a co owner has permission in the realm and they both are scamming.
  • U said:

'Party' said:

LateCom said:

U said:

I’m talking about when a co owner has permission in the realm and they both are scamming.
    Thanks for the clarification, but I don't think there's a way to tell who the co-owner was unless he placed a vend then his name would pop up. Either way there's always loops around ideas :) but i think it's more for convenience.

U said:

'Party' said:

LateCom said:

U said:

Thanks for the clarification, but I don't think there's a way to tell who the co-owner was unless he placed a vend then his name would pop up. Either way there's always loops around ideas :) but i think it's more for convenience.
    Makes sense.
  • Bump!
  • It would be nice if it shows the whone nametag with the clan, flag and level aswell. Like a mini box ontop similar to what you illustrated, but instead like a cropped version of their nametag. I dunno, seems more reliable to me but I get that not all would agree.
  • -1. It's SO simple not to be scammed, just READ before you press "Ok." It's peoples fault and they should deal with their loss.
  • -1. It's SO simple not to be scammed, just READ before you press "Ok." It's peoples fault and they should deal with their loss.

More of a convinence thing. Plus it would help people find out who was trying to scam

More of a convinence thing. Plus it would help people find out who was trying to scam
    "trying" to scam cannot get someone a ban. It won't do anything. If you DID scam, that's a bit different. But in the end it's always the player's fault, reporting won't do anything.

Is it simple tho? People go to mods for what reason. Obviously to tell info about scam now when u said its so simple wat if ur Best cc friend turns on you and scams

Also 1+
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited January 2019
    There are a lot of other reasons to be able to know who rented a plot. Knowing who wrote that bad language on a sign or nade an odscene construction could help us prevent more. It could also be helpful for contest or similar things.
    This idea has more than 1 purpose, so do not dismiss it simply because someone mentioned scam in it.

Is it simple tho? People go to mods for what reason. Obviously to tell info about scam now when u said its so simple wat if ur Best cc friend turns on you and scams

Also 1+

-1. It's SO simple not to be scammed, just READ before you press "Ok." It's peoples fault and they should deal with their loss.

Also 1+
    I don't trust anyone :) (*cough*)
    scorto7 said:

There are a lot of other reasons to be able to know who rented a plot. Knowing who wrote that bad language on a sign or nade an odscene construction could help us prevent more. It could also be helpful for contest or similar things.
    This idea has more than 1 purpose, so do not dismiss it simply because someone mentioned scam in it.

Oh, I see now. I guess this is a good idea. +1
  • B u m p !
  • B. U. M. P.