Leveling up pets

Hey guys, some of u might laugh at this post, but it’s my first time having a pet and idk how to lvl up my lvl 0 roo, please help UwU

Comments

• Oki tyvm
    I will reply after u successfully level up my pet
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2018
    Without pet pal perk, it takes exactly 3k blocks mined or built for one level... It is kind of hard.
  • Pet treats wear off after a period of time (about an hour or so). So, you will need to keep pumping your pet full of treats. I believe the well-fed pet gains XP whenever you gain XP, so farming and crafting (not craftmax) will also level up the pet. Not sure, but I think any XP quests will help to level up the well-fed pet too.

You can tell if your pet needs feeding when you see the knife and fork flashing on their level number. But if you are in a single mine/realm for an extended period of time, it doesn't always start flashing after the time period is over, as it resets when you leave the mine/realm.
  • Also: make sure you split your stack of treatz and only feed the pet one at a time. If you drop a stack of 5 treatz on your pet, it will be a little piggy and eat all 5 of them.
  • use outo clicker ! boom.. jk..
  • use outo clicker ! boom.. jk..

want to be ban lopai? lol
  • Without pet pal perk, it takes exactly 3k blocks mined or built for one level... It is kind of hard.

How do I get the pet pal perk? Also tyvm everyone for these helpful comments!
  • By leveling up..
    1/3 gives 5% 2/3 10% 3/3 15% more xp.