Bubbling Cauldrons Don't Show When Placing

I have for a long time meant to ask this but never did. When you go to place an object it shows it before placing it. This is not the case with the cauldron.

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    I've noticed this multiple times and it always tricks me >:O
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    When mined it also doesn't highlight it.
  • What if I told you the block is placed before your Qbee reaches it :O?I think that when you click the place where you wanna put the block,it's already there it just doesn't show the texture of the block because that's how the algorithms are executed step by step and I think it may cause lag spikes if the process would be directly;Your Qbee goes there and THEN places the block,it may cause lag because it has to search for the texture and load it and it's animation in a matter of milliseconds,anyways I don't know how CC is built and you can ask the Devs,as I said both ways are possible!I'm not sure 100%!
  • This isn't necroposting, I just don't want to make another discussion talking about this. I looked it up, and this is what I saw. So I know only the owner can bump, but I am? Sure. You have updates going on, I understand. I have just always been curious, and want to know the answer as to why. @SirKewberth
  • Lol it is necroposting, but I understand why you did it.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Lol it is necroposting, but I understand why you did it.

It’s not necroposting if the thread isn’t outdated and still has a purpose.
  • Grey has a lot of threads o-o! We will pretend he bumped it ok and it wasnt the berry shh.
  • True....mobile user might accidentally mine another block lol