Cubic Castles for the Xbox

This is just an idea I've been working on but this is very unlikely as they either don't have enough funds or it wouldn't make a profit.

Camera: LS
Jump: Y
Wand: X
Inventory: Start
Select Items: A
Place: RT
Mine: LT
Hovering over where to place/mine: D pad
Switching items in top row: RB/LB

Let me know if I've missed anything and if you think this is a good idea.

Comments

• LOL,18 YEARS ONLY ?? XDDD

good idea,but not be hard put blocks???

i think the hardest part is to chat >_>
  • this too .... chat is harder,and estrange.....
  • +1! Chat should be in the pause menu.
  • But @Mad Dog Gamer ,if u dont know how to use the chat in xbox... its too hard....
    Cubic Castles should stay on pc, and mobile. And also just think about it. How are you gonna move the pointer around to dig, build and anything like that. I personally think it should not. And cosmic cow would have to pay for it to go onto xbox.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Just to let you all know before you completely dismiss the idea... some players have played(or still do) cubic castles on console controls.
    Idk how nor if it is easy or not... but it is possible.
  • scorto7 said:

Just to let you all know before you completely dismiss the idea... some players have played(or still do) cubic castles on console controls.
    Idk how nor if it is easy or not... but it is possible.

they do use some apps like this tutorial shows:

I couldn't be bothered to find a pegi7 also CC would be filled with creeps on Xbox probably.

I couldn't be bothered to find a pegi7 also CC would be filled with creeps on Xbox probably.
    There are still creeps on pc and mobile.
  • -1 It will be a bit complicated to control
    Plus XBOX will only allow games that are ''cool''
    Try a Nintendo system instead or maybe not.
  • Really its just not the thing I can imagine for XBOX.

-1 It will be a bit complicated to control
    Plus XBOX will only allow games that are ''cool''
    Try a Nintendo system instead or maybe not.

Well XBOX have Roblox, Lego Worlds and other similar games so I wouldn't say your statement is 100% valid, honestly its probably got a better chance on Xbox on Nintendo but really I wouldn't be able to tell.

In all seriousness I don't think its coming to Console anytime soon and I don't think its a particular concern.
  • #ConsoleMasterRace
  • Couldn't you just Bluetooth the remote to your phone then mirror your phone onto a tv?
  • oh yeah owo
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018
    Let's put the fact that CC is a tiny, itty-bitty game and that the developers don't have a big budget aside and focus on the idea just for fun.
    I suppose it's not too bad of an idea, but it's rather impractical. I have played CC using a controller before and it was a pain to move my cursor around with a joystick and even more of a pain to set the controller down every time I wanted to type. Not sure how they'd even set up the chat with a controller.
    Really, this game was not made for console :)
    So basically, it's kind of a cool idea but highly impractical and pointless (not being harsh, just stating things.) Everyone who has a console also has a mobile device or pc, so it's not like console players are being deprived of the game.
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited November 2018
    We have console remapping apps for android, hacks to make different controllers work on android, so most xboxes have the capability of casting screens and are pretty reliable for speed, so get the controller to work with your phone, remap the keys as you wish and cast your screen, if it is a play station, I May be able to help, no luck with Xbox tho
    But if you really want the cc experience on Xbox, you’re recommended to buy a mousepad plus keyboard before all this as controller cc is exhausting...
  • -1 I don't agree
  • i would love to see that on ps4 too, plus moving your cursor will be hard when you first start but you will get used to it soon..
  • It will only work with the mouse board systems which gaming companies offer as you cant play cc with a normal game controller, you just cant
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    It'll never happen.
    Plus if you thought waiting for apple cert was a lengthy process, xbox and ps4 update cert can take weeks. People would love that :P