Event Quests and more suggestions to improve our communty!

Hello... Many people know me: I am Zerik, I played this game since 2015, I watched this game evolving, but now I don't want to watch it die... Many players are quitting: some becouse they don't know english, some becouse bored of trading, and the 80% of the people quitting is becouse their friends in cubic castles are quitting too. So, I can give some suggestions, I know it's hard but maybe it will give to the game a last chance to get popularity...

-EVENT QUESTS- Since the official events are too hard and they come 1 in 1 month, and always the same people win, I suggest 1 weekly event that will happear in our Quest Page, It can be: Mine 5000 Dirt, or maybe Craft 2500 New Wood Blocks... In few words that quests can give you good prizes like 500 cubits or other items: maybe new clothing only obtainable by completing these awards, for example if we do 10 weekly event quests we will get a Crafter Hat, if we mine 20000 blocks we get a Builder Coat... These quests can improve the mining and the crafting and more new people can start the game in a better way to learn some more crafting recipes etc...

-CUBIC CASTLES PS4 EDITION- The most used console in the world is the PlayStation4. Many people from kids to adult are playing there, so why don't let them know a good game? Cubic Castles when it first came out like many other games was popular (not like fortnite but more people were playing cubic castles) and if we make it born again on a popular platform it will slowly be in the popular list! Many players will also buy cubits from the store! Please @SirKewberth @CosmicCow tell me if I said something wrong here!

-LANGUAGES- This is another thing that me and ALL the players are always suggesting... We should have the power to change languages from the menu like all other games. Some dedicated players can help you do that: you can take 1 player for each country and he can help translate all the items and things in the game. I can translate for example in my language: italian.

These were my suggestion, please any admin or moderator express your opinions in the comments!

Comments

• cc isnt really well known enough to be released on a platform like ps4... we're still a humbly small game. we aren't that popular enough to be relleased on major platforms...
  • cc isnt really well known enough to be released on a platform like ps4... we're still a humbly small game. we aren't that popular enough to be relleased on major platforms...

For this I'm waiting for an admin expressing their opinion!

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The main difficulty with new platforms is not being well known or not... It's the work required to port and support new versions of the game.
  • i really cant see cc being a ps4 game.. first problem being mining. how will you mine? what would you press TO mine?
  • Since it's not a first person game, that would be too hard to build on PS4 lol
  • i really cant see cc being a ps4 game.. first problem being mining. how will you mine? what would you press TO mine?

The touchpad button of the ps4 can be a mouse to click where you want to build. Is that a good idea?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i really cant see cc being a ps4 game.. first problem being mining. how will you mine? what would you press TO mine?

Trigger?
  • +1 for 1st and 3rd only

But ps4? really it's too hard

But for language part, I agree so much but don't make they can write their own language, U know they can swear to mod with different language
  • +1 for 1st and 3rd only

But for language part, I agree so much but don't make they can write their own language, U know they can swear to mod with different language

Admins can verify all later
  • Zk47 said:

+1 for 1st and 3rd only

Admins can verify all later
    I know :v