Every Event Ideas

• more Season Huntings like egghunting on Easter, Candy Hunting on Holloween and many more.
  • more Season Zilla's showing up on mines giving items. for example BunnyZilla on Easter, GrimZilla on Holloween, ClausZilla on Christmas, ClownZilla on April Fools Day, TurkeyZilla on Thanksgiving, PresidentZilla on Independence day and many more.
  • Season Parkour's with Prize

Comments

• Mods are less and less to be active to be able to control a Zilla. Devs are too busy as well, so rip the Zillas. Fyi, The Great Pumpkin and Mummyzilla did exist, but were only seen once.

But yes, that would be nice, better than the raffle-based events.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Mods are less and less to be active to be able to control a Zilla. Devs are too busy as well, so rip the Zillas. Fyi, The Great Pumpkin and Mummyzilla did exist, but were only seen once.

I’m fairly confident a moderator has Never controlled a Zilla, and never will.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    U said:

Mods are less and less to be active to be able to control a Zilla. Devs are too busy as well, so rip the Zillas. Fyi, The Great Pumpkin and Mummyzilla did exist, but were only seen once.

I've been told Angel did it already. If you got any evidence that proves the opposite, I'll take it. :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

I've been told Angel did it already. If you got any evidence that proves the oposite, i'll take it. :)
    Hm, maybe. I always have been told it’s the admins. Maybe moderators have before though.
  • Too much zillas:V, But there is Bunnyzilla , The Great Pumpkin (Zilla) & Treezilla
  • Maybe no one has to control a zilla. An npc could walk around giving everyone items. Of course to prevent spam, there will have to be a limit on the number of items you could receive. The npc would just walk around the lobby or other official realms. The npc wouldn't be too hard to make either.
  • Log_er said:

Maybe no one has to control a zilla. An npc could walk around giving everyone items. Of course to prevent spam, there will have to be a limit on the number of items you could receive. The npc would just walk around the lobby or other official realms. The npc wouldn't be too hard to make either.

No , it's controled by admin i guess