Tired of having to listen to people who bother you?

edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments

my idea is a kind of command to be able to make the person who bothers you, you can ignore examples of commands: /ignore (Person) Or /Mute (Person)

It has happened to me many times that there are people who bother me so this command can be useful for many people who experience the same thing sometimes

Comments

• DrakayDrakay Member
    Yes this will be very cool +1
  • QbirdQbird Member
  • +1
  • +1
  • lucaaa795 said:

turns parentals on. You can see chats only from friends if you turn it on

That could work, but then you wouldn't see any chat besides your friends. Imagine how much that would mess up your game. I like this idea as well; we can all think of at least one person we don't wanna hear anymore. This could be in the friends menu, and you type the person's username and click "Mute" so you don't see their annoying messages or hollas, or "Block Entirely", which means they cannot send you friend requests or enter any of your realms. +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
    But /mute is for mod XD
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

turns parentals on. You can see chats only from friends if you turn it on

That could work, but then you wouldn't see any chat besides your friends. Imagine how much that would mess up your game. I like this idea as well; we can all think of at least one person we don't wanna hear anymore. This could be in the friends menu, and you type the person's username and click "Mute" so you don't see their annoying messages or hollas, or "Block Entirely", which means they cannot send you friend requests or enter any of your realms. +1
    Yes Like That

• -1 bc some would over ride it and it would cause more conflict ex:he ignored me omg he was liek my best friend. and it would help scammers what stops them from scamming you and leaving then ignoring you not gonna happen
  • +1
    But /mute is for mod XD

If The Owners Use It In Case Some Person Say Bad Words It Will Be Silence Temporarily , This Command Is Not The Same As You Silence that person for yourself simply so that it does not bother you or spamm you
  • -1 bc some would over ride it and it would cause more conflict ex:he ignored me omg he was liek my best friend. and it would help scammers what stops them from scamming you and leaving then ignoring you not gonna happen

If a scammer ignore you , only report at him , u dont have to talk with the scammer only report them and finish..

If a scammer ignore you , only report at him , u dont have to talk with the scammer only report them and finish..

isnt how it really work isnt that easy if you got no proof then you have to have so many people had tp report you for him to ever even get a warning so

isnt how it really work isnt that easy if you got no proof then you have to have so many people had tp report you for him to ever even get a warning so

Gameringboy.. Yea I Know But The Problem Of Scammers Is Imposible To Be Solved.. So it would not matter if this command or if not .. scammers will continue scamming

Gameringboy.. Yea I Know But The Problem Of Scammers Is Imposible To Be Solved.. So it would not matter if this command or if not .. scammers will continue scamming

well causing more issues to help the scammers dont make it any better :/

And This Is So Even if the command is not there, but always if you want someone to be banned you need proof

i know men but i cant do nothing... only report if you been scammed and nothing more.. sorry if you dont like my idea..

• gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited May 2018

-1 bc some would over ride it and it would cause more conflict ex:he ignored me omg he was liek my best friend. and it would help scammers what stops them from scamming you and leaving then ignoring you not gonna happen

i know men but i cant do nothing... only report if you been scammed and nothing more.. sorry if you dont like my idea..

that's fine everybody welcome to their own opinions

• That @Graceful Thunder girl, oh my gosh! She needs to be wraped up in this /mute command! She is SOOOOOOO obnoxious. Just shhhhhh I swear!
  • Marlboro ManMarlboro Man Member
    edited May 2018
    I don’t think think people need commands. Ban the player. Use the bumper. No need for a mute command ignore them by Banning them, or do what lucaaa said. Use you’re resources! :U
  • -1 its like asking for mod power
  • First , I said 2 times , mods use for silence a person a time , ignore in command for people is for silence at this person but only for you , not for other people , And.. Ragean If is pen yards for example , thats dont your realm and him is bothering you , you cant ban them :l only , dont say things without sense
  • QbirdQbird Member

First , I said 2 times , mods use for silence a person a time , ignore in command for people is for silence at this person but only for you , not for other people , And.. Ragean If is pen yards for example , thats dont your realm and him is bothering you , you cant ban them :l only , dont say things without sense

Nah. If you don't like someone, just leave the realm. Ignoring would lead to problens in scams, but also relations between players
  • Qbird said:

First , I said 2 times , mods use for silence a person a time , ignore in command for people is for silence at this person but only for you , not for other people , And.. Ragean If is pen yards for example , thats dont your realm and him is bothering you , you cant ban them :l only , dont say things without sense

Nah. If you don't like someone, just leave the realm. Ignoring would lead to problens in scams, but also relations between players
    yes but imagine , its a space_fetus course and you are going to finish them you only ignore them.

• I support this, its annoying when someone has banned you from their realm for no real reason other than they can, but you still see their chats in hollas inviting you to their shop. If you're banned from the realm, you shouldn't see the holla.

If someone really annoys you the most mature thing to do is ignore them and its pretty sad that such a basic concept used in practically every mmo isn't used here. It opens doors to online bullying - leading to people leaving.
  • CoolCat_123CoolCat_123 Member
    edited November 2018
    Well now is added to the game, i think the creators liked this idea :D
  • omg yeah they liked the idea :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wow necroposted a lot xD