Selling a level 0 Pumpkin Pet!

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited November 2018 in Trading Section
The highest offer I have gotten is 125k.
Any higher offers?
I don't even know if the guy still wants to buy It.

Comments

• What's the fact about being placed or not?
    Liek, the name ? It will show pumpkin pet level 0 instead of pumpkin pet?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

What's the fact about being placed or not?
    Liek, the name ? It will show pumpkin pet level 0 instead of pumpkin pet?

The name is different. It will turn back to ""normal"" when placed down.
  • Lol I don't think anybody even cares about unplaced...
    I might just ruin it, and place it, or sell as unplaced.
    "Hey guys, I have an unplaced pumpkin pet, sitting in glass for eternity, just because I don't want place it."
    :P
  • Smh. Enjoy your pumpkin :/
  • Why has it become a thing to criticize players who have won. It is their prize, they can do what they want with it. I plan on selling my pumpkin because the cubits would be more beneficial to me building than having a single item.
  • Why has it become a thing to criticize players who have won. It is their prize, they can do what they want with it. I plan on selling my pumpkin because the cubits would be more beneficial to me building than having a single item.

Nuuuuu. Don't succumb to the cubits Greyyyy. Ima boop you in game for that.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2018
    Why would I keep the pet....?
    I already HAVE one.
    That somehow means I don't deserve it?

Jeez...

Why has it become a thing to criticize players who have won. It is their prize, they can do what they want with it. I plan on selling my pumpkin because the cubits would be more beneficial to me building than having a single item.

Berry, that makes no sense at all. You basically just said grey shouldn't sell it, as that would be making himself cubits. Should he give it away instead, for nothing for some reason?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Why has it become a thing to criticize players who have won. It is their prize, they can do what they want with it. I plan on selling my pumpkin because the cubits would be more beneficial to me building than having a single item.

Why are you so against people selling their prizes...?
  • U said:

Why are you so against people selling their prizes...?
    Wondering the same thing...
    It's their prize, they can do with it what they please. They don't need to keep it purely out of sentiment.
    Personally I wanna sell mine not because I don't care about it, it's because I need those cubits more.
    If it were a gift from someone else, it would be an entirely different story :)
  • As Jack stated this is not a gift. Are you telling me I should value a single item over being creative and doing what I love to do in CC which is to build? I am not materialistic when it comes to wearables and pets. Unless it is a gift directly from someone that put thought into said gift I don't keep it. I think it is awful that we have gotten to a point where winners are actively harassed. People who touted theirself as good community members rallying pitch forks against those who they call friends. I can forsee the events being cancelled all together with the degree of complaining that exists and that will be a sad day. Seeing how events are fun and free to enter which is the best part in my opinion.
  • Ok guys this is not a debate discussion, I am trying to sell it...

Changed the title.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Oh i wanted to offer 70k since that was everything i had... welp nvm then
  • elemental, I could lower it more for you, if you want.
    But nobody else gets lowered ;) sorry.
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited November 2018

Oh i wanted to offer 70k since that was everything i had... welp nvm then

xD same,i thought they were dropping cause hell's kitchen but hopefully they aren't.
  • They might drop, who knows...
  • The pumpkins are still worth over a 100k, their price would only be changed if the winners began selling their pumpkins in mass. Only a few people are willing to sell their pumpkins and add to that it is an item that will likely never come back in a pack. So the price will continue to rise.

The pumpkins are still worth over a 100k, their price would only be changed if the winners began selling their pumpkins in mass. Only a few people are willing to sell their pumpkins and add to that it is an item that will likely never come back in a pack. So the price will continue to rise.

The price will only rise because they will be more popular now. Take the ram for example, they gave out 15+ and the price went up a few hundred thousand.
  • Why would I keep the pet....?
    I already HAVE one.

Jeez...

Berry, that makes no sense at all. You basically just said grey shouldn't sell it, as that would be making himself cubits. Should he give it away instead, for nothing for some reason?
    Well this changes things. I was unaware you owned one. Ofc I'd say sell the one you already had, and keep this one, but then it would have been placed, so yeah. Then, and only then, am I saying it's okay. Silver ALREADY has one, and to sell one of them, only makes sense to do the unplaced one. Also, can we stop attacking me? It kinda bugs me that I was talking to Silverdash, and only said one simple comment, yet 3 other people critisise me on it. I like you all, but PLEASE look at it from my point of view.

Peace.
    edited November 2018

I already HAVE one.

Jeez...

Well this changes things. I was unaware you owned one. Ofc I'd say sell the one you already had, and keep this one, but then it would have been placed, so yeah. Then, and only then, am I saying it's okay. Silver ALREADY has one, and to sell one of them, only makes sense to do the unplaced one. Also, can we stop attacking me? It kinda bugs me that I was talking to Silverdash, and only said one simple comment, yet 3 other people critisise me on it. I like you all, but PLEASE look at it from my point of view.

Peace.
    I did look at it from your point of view the last time you commented about Jack selling his black cat. Once again, why does it matter to you if someone sells their items?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited November 2018
    U said:

I already HAVE one.

Jeez...

Peace.
    I did look at it from your point of view the last time you commented about Jack selling his black cat. Once again, why does it matter to you if someone sells their items?
    Bc I'm looking at it from their position. It's cool to say you have won this. Just buy his pumpkin and stop please :P.
  • Well, It was sold.
    @DsBerrypaw I sort of see what you mean, but even if I didn't have one, there isn't a problem with selling it.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018

U said:

I already HAVE one.

Jeez...

Peace.
    Bc I'm looking at it from their position. It's cool to say you have won this. Just buy his pumpkin and stop please :P.
    You can't just tell people to "stop please" when you're the one who started it, Berry. It's cool if you have your own opinion, but we're all kinda annoyed at you commenting on both mine and Silver's discussions to sell a black cat and pumpkin, respectively. You also commented on my wall about it. We have made it clear that we don't need to keep the items simply out of sentiment and need the cubits much more than the pet, so we don't want to hear you talking about how you think we should save our prizes. Yes, you did say we should save our prizes. You didn't simply share an opinion, you told us we should follow it. Ok? :)
    Now let Silver sell his pet and please don't derail any more pet selling threads. Thanks ^-^
  • @SilverDash if u didn't sold it i wanna buy for 105k idk if are placed or not pm me if u sell for that price.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    sorry for not reacting, totally forgot this xD, but i already got one so wasnt needed anymore but thnx for the offer ^^
This discussion has been closed.