The new bitcoin???

sjoofsjoof Member
edited November 2018 in General Chat
Some people say this is the new bitcoin. You have to sign in with your mail account to get an amount of Qs. Each Q will be worth a dollar in the futer. So in fact you sign up for free for some dollars. If you complete tasks you can get more Qs.

But why do I share this with you guys? I share it because I want to be kind and give everyone the opportunity to get free money. And I get 2k for each new member so it's good for us both.

(i already have 45k.so it will be worth a lot of money in the future)

(Link removed.. While I have nothign against Qs -- This is just not the right place to push these currency things... -SirKew)

Send me a pm if you signed up please

Comments

• You are genius.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    POWToken is also a free airdrop token. You have to log-in with your social media to claim a TON of POWTokens. The catch? Too cheap to do anything.
    Airdrop tokens will never be the "top tier" thing.
    A Q Token will never reach 1$. Simply because you can't just give everyone money like that.
    It won't make you a millionaire overnight either. Actually, it will never make you a millionaire.
    Besides, it might be all just a scam scheme. Too many ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) have been proven as a scam. I personally won't join, and I invite everyone to not join either.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited November 2018
    Do not use the forums for any profit-related commercial activity such as gold (cubit) selling.
    im preeety sure this would count as breaking the forums rules... could be wrong though....
  • This needs to be the only thing the forums is.
This discussion has been closed.