If you're having texture issues..

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    1.9. 852 - Android - Asus Zenfone 4 Max
    My guess is that the image file is just incorrectly sized.
    Please resize the texture images. One of them that includes the donation tables and the official signs is not sized correctly. Maybe it will work
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I haven’t had issues on either my iPad or IPhone. You should buy some really old Apple and Android phones to test with. They aren’t that expensive used.
  • lucaaa795 said:

1.9. 852 - Android - Asus Zenfone 4 Max
    My guess is that the image file is just incorrectly sized.
    Please resize the texture images. One of them that includes the donation tables and the official signs is not sized correctly. Maybe it will work

I was thinking that.
  • Where are we on the hot bar fix on ios? I realized that my inventory doesn’t go down all the way. And it’s really getting in the way of my leveling up methods...
  • Where are we on the hot bar fix on ios? I realized that my inventory doesn’t go down all the way. And it’s really getting in the way of my leveling up methods...

Did you try using the tweak? I dunno if it's for ios, ik it works for Android FINALLY. It goes even further than before :3

Where are we on the hot bar fix on ios? I realized that my inventory doesn’t go down all the way. And it’s really getting in the way of my leveling up methods...

Did you try using the tweak? I dunno if it's for ios, ik it works for Android FINALLY. It goes even further than before :3
    It works for ios.
  • U said:

Where are we on the hot bar fix on ios? I realized that my inventory doesn’t go down all the way. And it’s really getting in the way of my leveling up methods...

It works for ios.
    Welp, it's @Pickles2001 's lucky day I guess.
  • After the workers painted the roads a bunch of paint spilled and coincidentally all in a somewhat straight line

We're a little confused because it's running fine on all our test devices. We have quite a few different phones and tablets to try on. Can you guys who are still having problems please post the version number of the game you're running.

I'm currently running on the newest update of cubic Castles on Android and i'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and I'm having similar issues with glitched textures
  • Didn’t even notice the tweak
  • noentnoent Member
    edited November 2018
    Im running the version 1.9.852 and textures aresstill broken for me. Im using Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
  • how to check the version
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think we found a solution. We'll be updating soon again.
  • how to check the version

You can check the version from the menu when you click in the play its in the top right
  • Device: HP Stream Laptop

Cubic Castles Steam Version: Latest

Buggy: No, I was on for a few minutes the other day. If I see anything unusual, I will tell you Sir. Kew :D
  • VipbosssVipbosss Member
    edited November 2018
    Kewberth U should update because I still have wrong texture on blocks like donation table ; scaffod ; Road block etc

also im on Pc
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited November 2018
    Im using a Samsung galaxy tab a

I logged in my only problem is water, roads, and tip pigs they buggy for me
  • Updated the game, and I got the Bug.
  • Still bug again
  • My version is 1.9.852 and others is 1.9.851 for some reason
    I’m just 1.9.85
  • This is just a big mess..
  • #BlameAnvilUpdate
    #EndOfMobile
  • Device: HP Stream Laptop

Cubic Castles Steam Version: Latest

Buggy: No, I was on for a few minutes the other day. If I see anything unusual, I will tell you Sir. Kew :D

UPDATE ON STATUS: My game is bug free! Steam version is in the clear! @SirKewberth
  • My game is fine, no texture issues anymore
  • I'm still having problems my version:
  • Ya I have a city realm and it had roads but now it looks pretty wierd
  • Ty !!
  • My friend is still with the problem. It has already reinstalled and updated td else the problem persists and I had to format my cell phone to return to normal :/
  • edited November 2018
    Also it says I dont have an update when I go onto the playstore

Also I use a samsung tablet
  • Mine is good now no more problems