GIFT PIGGYS

I thought it was cool about the new gift piggy’s. I wanted to try the 8000 piggy out. I place it in my realm and when I pick it up I got 7500 cubics from it. So basically your losing your cubics. The cubic store saids you get SAME AMOUNT OF CUBICS, as you bought it for. So I will suggest NOBODY use it UNTIL they fix this!

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    You get a tip piggy too. They had to add a tax to avoid spam use of them for free tip piggies.
  • lucaaa795 said:

You get a tip piggy too. They had to add a tax to avoid spam use of them for free tip piggies.

Honestly they need to remove free tip piggy and give back the players cubic back. Why would they buy those and get c taken and a tip piggy. And I will be speaking for most people when I say anyone can easily buy a rip piggy for them self’s
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018

That's just logical, you get a tip piggy, so you're buying it. It is meant to avoid that bug exploitation.
  • How do gift piggies work, can anyone place a gift piggie in a persons realm/room? If so does it crush things o-o!
  • How do gift piggies work, can anyone place a gift piggie in a persons realm/room? If so does it crush things o-o!

Yep! You're free to place it wherever you want! And the realm owner will be able to break it :)

Also, some placed one in the well in the Town center, blocking access to the meeting area.. Idk if it has beenr emoved yet @CosmicCow

• That's just logical, you get a tip piggy, so you're buying it. It is meant to avoid that bug exploitation.

I see your point. How about they take the tip piggy away and we just get our cubics back. Anyone can buy a tip piggy for 100-200c. Why take tax away. So for this very reason. More Than Likely, no body gonna be doing this
  • SayWhat said:

That's just logical, you get a tip piggy, so you're buying it. It is meant to avoid that bug exploitation.

How about they take the tip piggy away and we just get our cubics back.
    I agree with you on this point :)
  • Or make em craftable
  • For a lv 60.. its can might be profit.. cause we have the perk.. called idk.,. its save c from buying on store.. soo if you buying the piggy for 8k.. maybe its already save you 500c or under..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Store saving perk doesn't work for this.. otherwise people would just farm them for infinite cubits. Sorry.
  • Store saving perk doesn't work for this.. otherwise people would just farm them for infinite cubits. Sorry.

:( I was thinking about that yesterday lol
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    Can't you just get 8k back and not get a piggy?
  • Store saving perk doesn't work for this.. otherwise people would just farm them for infinite cubits. Sorry.

I never thought of that. The only thing I don’t agree is why take tax away. Can you just take the piggy away and the gift piggy gives out EXACT amount of cubics back?
  • Yes agreed
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Contumas said:

Wait... giving away 8k is just fine for you, but those extra 500c is too much??? :O

• scorto7 said:

Contumas said:

Wait... giving away 8k is just fine for you, but those extra 500c is too much??? :O

That's what I was thinking lmao
  • Wdym?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    They mean that 500c is quite a low amount of cubits when you can afford to buy a 8 000c gift piggy
  • Ohh... still, a noob would be very happy if I gave them 500c. It's still cubits being wasted
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Contumas said:

Ohh... still, a noob would be very happy if I gave them 500c. It's still cubits being wasted

If you're donating to a new player, maybe the normal tip pig they get instead of that 500c would be of assistance, no?
  • scorto7 said:

Contumas said:

I don’t think I got the topic right, I was gonna do the gift piggies to add to my collection but when I got the 8k one I decided to do when I get richer. But it gives 7500 back. To me, in my own personal opinion, I thought people will use this for themselves to not spend cubics and use it for a later purpose
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Just make piggies Craftable, and then remove the extra 500c.
  • U said:

But you could still get unlimited piggys, even if they are craftable. If you did this over and over again, you could make alot of c, even if piggys were 10c
    Contumas said:

U said:

But you could still get unlimited piggys, even if they are craftable. If you did this over and over again, you could make alot of c, even if piggys were 10c
    Make it cost 8010c.
  • If the piggy’s was craftable then why would anyone want to buy them? You do know they gonna bring a craft table that has ALL RECIPES in it. They would craft them. Not buy them. Just in case anyone forgot
    SayWhat said:

If the piggy’s was craftable then why would anyone want to buy them? You do know they gonna bring a craft table that has ALL RECIPES in it. They would craft them. Not buy them. Just in case anyone forgot

Cash registers used to cost 500c, Warp anchors used to cost like 150c, and more stuff. They where all made craftable and where removed from the store. So I assume nobody would buy them..
  • Well.. Somebody wants a cookie? XD
  • CoolCat_123CoolCat_123 Member
    edited November 2018
    Here is one