Fix this door ASAP!

edited October 2018 in Bug Reports
Hello everyone,

A big number of qbees(including me) has noticed that a door in the night course is obviously in malfunction. I've seen a lot of players becoming angry when they don't receive a candy after a well done parkour. The doors simply don't work. I've been counting and checking how long does it take for the door to give the candy. For me at least it has passed over 36 hours and I still haven't got my jawsifier which has at the same time stopped mine(and others') candy production. Please fix this! Thanks

Comments

• Never happened to me
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It seems that doors reset after a certain amount of people use them, I guess maybe this one is used less so it resets less. Just a theory.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    never had it malfunctioning with this door, i had it with other doors though
  • Let's say that all doora in general need a fix. Luca and some other players I know have as well complained to the night maze, but also some other doors.
  • I was having issues with the doors for the first week, had a nice period of them working but now the night door is not working for me XD
  • Looks like even more doors are starting to bug. Maybe it's in the code or?
  • It works perfectly fine for me, and you still have the door in The Blue Course to get the same candy so yeah ^^
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    They ran out of candies.
  • edited October 2018
    The green course, The Night Course and The red Course doors dosent work for me.
    So many doors are not working @SirKewberth
  • They ran out of candies.

^
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

They ran out of candies.

*Claps*
  • It would also help if there was a cooldown timer when you got the candy.
    "You already got a candy from this door. Next candy is available in XX:XX"
  • Woe Is Me said:

It would also help if there was a cooldown timer when you got the candy.
    "You already got a candy from this door. Next candy is available in XX:XX"

Yes, that would be rather helpful indeed. However, as this is not a forever lasting event, I think it's not worth it now anyways...

• I call this event Nintendo. This name (to me) means inconsistent.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    The doors are not based on time, they are based on how many people have visited like the prize machines. I'm not saying they aren't buggy but after the first few days it took longer because less people were going. In the beginning we could do each door a few times a day because everyone was running from door to door. Now it's like once every other day or even more for some doors because people got enough candy and moved on to other things. Hopefully next year they will change it to something based on time so those of us that want to go every day can do so. Maybe they could make them reset every night at midnight and every day at noon (cubic time of course).

It's been a really fun event though. I've been to realms that I haven't seen in over 3 years and my parkour skills have gotten so much better. Don't sweat the small stuff. It's a game....have fun!!!
  • so sad.. I ate all of the candies. Halloween is over!
This discussion has been closed.