Rental glitch with full invo causes loss of items

I was at pens and had a full invontory i tried to pick up lagoon heads that I was selling and then dropped out of my rental spot I dropped some of my junk and then it didn't let me pick them up for some reason?

Comments

• Pew-Pew! said:

I was at pens and had a full invontory i tried to pick up lagoon heads that I was selling and then dropped out of my rental spot I dropped some of my junk and then it didn't let me pick them up for some reason?

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If your inventory is full and you pick up something it pushes it back out of your inventory onto the ground, and you can’t pick it up anymore. I thought they fixed this..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
  • Good job posting that pick of you cussing...also fix this glitch please.
  • u say bad word
    y u did that
  • I don't think ass is a bad word to be honest.
  • I can pick up stuff pass red... is that normal? (I have max packrat)
  • Yes u still have room for some red u have 2 bars for red
  • Ok this is too late to help, but after I lost an item at pens and it vanished, a friend told me how to retrieve it...
    If you for some reason lose connection or leave for any reason with a dropped item, go rent a plot anywhere in the realm, and you can go pick up the items, as long as this happens during the 20 minutes.
    (You can not pick up other stuff, only your items)
  • Nope still didn't work somone told me to do that wich was breakfast dragon
  • What do you mean it doesn't work? As long as YOU dropped the stuff, and not any other player it would work. This even works for items mined out of a chest.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

What do you mean it doesn't work? As long as YOU dropped the stuff, and not any other player it would work. This even works for items mined out of a chest.

Just tested, it does work.
  • yikes my 4k is gone xD
  • Kyle please go to this link and tell the moderators: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/open.php
    They will reply to you in a day, maybe less. Hopefully they can help out :D
  • *jupiter* said:

yikes my 4k is gone xD

ignore that xd for a sec I thought u were talking about my plague mask