Alert! Scammers!! Be aware .

Beware of Hydrobros, Masterprofit and TomatoBrother as they scam our fellow QBEES! They use 4 ways to scam our ACCOUNTS!

1. Fake Hacker!

In this method, the scammer have an alt. account. This Dude uses 2 phones to log his/her 2 accounts at the same time. This Qbee will approach a Qbee and he will say: "Someone is offering me that they willhack cubits for me." Then he/she will ask you to come with him/her. Then if the Qbee accepted the request of the scammer, the scammer will open his/her account. Then the scammer will pretend that his Original account and his Alternate account don't know each other. But, you can see that the flag of the alt. is different from the main. The explanation for this is maybe the Scammer might be using Some kind of VPN changer app.
The scammer will act that he/her trust the hacker (alt account) and will give his/her account's password. After a few minutes, the main account of the scammer will jump and say "OMG! Thank you! I got my cubits! Thank you verymuch". Then the Victim will be convinced to give his/her password to the hacker (alt of the Scammer). Then after a few minutes, the scammer changed your password.

2. Creating New Account using the name of
Mods!

The scammer will create new account with the names of mods! (example: Red_eagle). This scammer will visit random realms from the lobby. Then, he will inform the owner (of the realm) that He/She won the raffle. Then, the scammer will ask for perm.

3. Hacking Website
The scammer will create an website that can hack cubits, (It doesn't work XD). Then the website will ask some informations like: Account's IGN (In Game Name) and Account's password. Then, after you type the information, the scammer will immediately change your Account's password.

4. Creating a ticket!

The scammer will ask the following:

1. The date you created your account
2. Account's level
3. Realm Name
4. Did you purchase some cubits?
5. If yes, How much you spent, and when.

After that, the scammer will create an ticket and this Dude will report that he/she forgot its password and his/her email. Then the moderators will email the Scammer and ask him some questions. Then the scammer will answer the questions given by the moderators using the answers of the victim. Then, the moderators will send a link to the scammer where you he/she can change the password of the victim.

I just want to inform other Qbees. Please dont bash

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 2018

Nobody falls for those "fake moderators" anymore
    The ticket method will not work. They require more data than just that.
  • ohh ok.
This discussion has been closed.