Problems with Mossy Tree Trunks in forest mines!

When you mine the bottom of a tree the entire trunk and leaves are supposed to fall but this isn't equipted when the base is a mossy tree trunks. please fix, thanks :)

Comments

• What's the point of mossy tree trunks?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    To add decoration.
  • #StopAbusingMossyTreeTrunks2k18
  • Mossy tree trunks were the rejects of my family.
  • Log_er said:

Mossy tree trunks were the rejects of my family.

lol

• #mossytreetrunkshavenopurpose
  • Just why... Why are mossy tree trunks a thing...? If they had at least some use... And decoration doesn't count......They're soo ugly...
  • Just why... Why are mossy tree trunks a thing...? If they had at least some use... And decoration doesn't count......They're soo ugly...

I don't think they're ugly, I just think they don't fit Cubic Castles' cartoon style. They look too realistic.
    It's also annoying that you can only place them with the moss facing north, no matter what. It's fine that it always spawns facing north, but it would make sense if we could place it in other directions.
  • JackFury said:

Just why... Why are mossy tree trunks a thing...? If they had at least some use... And decoration doesn't count......They're soo ugly...

I don't think they're ugly, I just think they don't fit Cubic Castles' cartoon style. They look too realistic.
    It's also annoying that you can only place them with the moss facing north, no matter what. It's fine that it always spawns facing north, but it would make sense if we could place it in other directions.
    Maybe Cubic wind does not face South,West or East and that is why you cannot choose where the moss goes ..
  • Sarco said:

JackFury said:

Just why... Why are mossy tree trunks a thing...? If they had at least some use... And decoration doesn't count......They're soo ugly...

Maybe Cubic wind does not face South,West or East and that is why you cannot choose where the moss goes ..
    I think in the real life too spawns to the north
  • CoolCat_123CoolCat_123 Member
    edited November 2018

I think they just added it for add a item because is true, don't maakes absolutly nothing, and it just uses a space in the inventory because i don't like and i drop it to the trash and later i empty the trash can xD
  • JackFury said:

Well I think they did it north cause thats relistic. wait a minute... I just relized as I writing this that u said it too relistic ok welp forget what I said
  • JackFury said:

Well I think they did it north cause thats relistic. wait a minute... I just relized as I writing this that u said it too relistic ok welp forget what I said
    Nope, moss growing on the north side of trees is a myth :) it actually grows wherever it can find shade and moisture.