Anvil new options

easy use of anvil:

for example all the blocks:
you had sand in inventory. the 1st will show up in Anvil is Sandstone, Sandy Block & Sandy Brick.
you had stone. the 1st will show up is Stone Block & Stone Brick
you had dirt, mud , oil, water, tree leaves. the 1st will show up is Mud, Soil, Quicksand, Sandstone, Sandy Block & Sandy Brick.

its the 1st time i used the new anvil option and its kinda confusing. i want to easy used of anvil xd

Comments

• English please
  • That is english.
  • Mr. Shark said:

English please

use google translator if you dont understand my english :D
  • Isn't that just the old anvil but you don't have to put the materials in the anvil?
  • Isn't that just the old anvil but you don't have to put the materials in the anvil?

i'm not talking about the old anvil. im just wondering if possible all the blocks or items that in your inventory that required to craft certain block or item will show up first. but you can still see the other crafting blocks/items

i'm not talking about the old anvil. im just wondering if possible all the blocks or items that in your inventory that required to craft certain block or item will show up first. but you can still see the other crafting blocks/items
    Oh it wasn't clear enough sorry xD

Oh it wasn't clear enough sorry xD
    xd its ok :D