What do i do with the Ultimate Candy

I have it but what do i do with it

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Save it.. after halloween it will become "Eatable" -- eat them to get prizes.
  • Where are all the candys ???
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Are there multiple prizes? @SirKewberth
  • Are there multiple prizes? @SirKewberth

Yeah, I'm wondering the same. Currently my Ultimate Candy is just sitting in glass, guess it'll sit there till after the event XD
    I hope the prizes are good.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why is there candies that do nothing? lol
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited October 2018

Save it.. after halloween it will become "Eatable" -- eat them to get prizes.

Owo I was wondering why I couldn’t eat it xD
  • LateCom said:

how many candies can you collect? is there a limit?

There is a limit but, you can use alts or buy candies from other people. I think its going to be like the pow gifts or you eat it and get one rare.

• 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

There is a limit but, you can use alts or buy candies from other people. I think its going to be like the pow gifts or you eat it and get one rare.

you cannot use alts to collect from doors you've already gotten candy from. you can use alts though on doors you haven't gotten from yet.
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

you cannot use alts to collect from doors you've already gotten candy from. you can use alts though on doors you haven't gotten from yet.
    Half-correct @Pickles2001 , that’s only the case when it’s on the same device

I found that you can use alts to collect from doors you’ve already gotten from with your main; provided that you use a different device and a different account. Without either a diff device or alt, pickles would be correct
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

I found that you can use alts to collect from doors you’ve already gotten from with your main; provided that you use a different device and a different account. Without either a diff device or alt, pickles would be correct
    isnt that technically taking advantage of this? you shouldnt cheat,
  • I'm gonna save mine until I know what the prizes look like and if they r deco or hats :)

Also I don't think it's taken advantage it's using
    k n o w l e d g e
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

Hmmm but everyone with multiple devices can do this. If everyone can cheat, it’s not cheating, think about it :p. You could technically borrow a friend’s device to do this often, just saying
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

Hmmm but everyone with multiple devices can do this. If everyone can cheat, it’s not cheating, think about it :p. You could technically borrow a friend’s device to do this often, just saying
    but they shouldnt...
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

but they shouldnt...
    Let's be honest what's it REALLY going to do in the long run? Make people a few extra cubits richer?
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

but they shouldnt...
    To get twice the candies, they have to put in twice the effort to parkour over there sometimes. Since it’s also technically legal, i don’t see anything wrong with it. That’s all I have to say about this. I find your opinion valid even if I don’t agree with it

Peace out, fellow qbees
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Using an alt to gather extra candy is cheating, you are really only supposed to have one account. The reason there are "alts" is so family members can play. Please don't abuse them to gain advantage :p
  • Siddd said:

Using an alt to gather extra candy is cheating, you are really only supposed to have one account. The reason there are "alts" is so family members can play. Please don't abuse them to gain advantage :p

Aww okay, good thing I have a lil bro :p
  • Siddd said:

Aww okay, good thing I have a lil bro :p
    Well, that is still the same thing...the only difference is that it is a little more complicated, but same result.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    we all have that little sibling don't we? ;)
  • lucaaa795 said:

we all have that little sibling don't we? ;)

in one form or another ;)
  • Each 24 Hours The Doors Resets I Think
  • 'Party' said:

LateCom said:

I used alt's and it didn't work.

• -Epic- said:

Each 24 Hours The Doors Resets I Think

Grace told me this, but I believe it's far less than that. I did it this morning (7:30am give or take), and got them again at 4:00pm (again, give or take :P). So I don't think so...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It’s less than 24, I did it with 15 hours in between.