Building Commisions :O

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited October 2018 in Player Events & Creations
It's been a long time coming. And I've finally decided to do building commissions! I am short on screenshots at the moment, only because when I build, I change things a lot, but I have quite a few builds to look at. I'll post some pictures as I do them, but that's not the point. Of course, everything has a price. But because I am flexible, I'm willing to work for whatever you need atm xD. I have made anything from houses and rivers, to racetracks and parkours. I'm also willing to do something as simple as cleaning your storage! @medications ;)

Everyone has difference taste, so as I'm building, please tell me what you want changed, or what you don't like. That being said, unless you honestly want to, you don't need to sit beside me and watch the whole time :)

We can workout a price in PMs if you want. If the build has lots of pixels, the price will automatically go up, but not by TOO much. Pixels = Quality, so it's worth it. I'm a trustworthy player, so if you want a build within an already existing realm, it's okay to give me perm to build it. I'll build first, then get pay (whatever you feel is worth it, or what we had discussed), but if someone isn't willing to pay what they said they would, I will not bother contacting mods or whatever (because it's only my fault for giving my own trust). Although I will be disappointed, and will not do business with you again.

If you want un-craftable / hard-to-craft blocks (to an extent, I'm pretty good at crafting :P), please provide them, but otherwise I will collect them myself. If you want to supply the blocks anyways, of course the price will be lower. As I said, pixels are more expensive. I think I've covered everything, I'll try and add pictures of my builds in here at some point. Please help me with my goal to money, and ask for something, even if it's small and cheap! Tysm ;)

Statue Of Graceful Thunder (Door To Her Realm In Dress)

Outside Of Café

Hogwarts Dining Table

My Storage (Needs A Bit Of Cleaning RN, But You Get The Point

Just say something like "nice thread" of it sounds alright. I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!

Comments

• "Nice thread" there you go xD.

but I wouldn't trust people if they pay after. I recommend asking for pay 1st, trust me.
  • Flamerock said:

"Nice thread" there you go xD.

but I wouldn't trust people if they pay after. I recommend asking for pay 1st, trust me.

Depends on how elaborate it is I guess. I know most people on the forums, and if you are that invested in the game to be here, I'm sure they'd live up to their word.
  • Flamerock said:

"Nice thread" there you go xD.

Depends on how elaborate it is I guess. I know most people on the forums, and if you are that invested in the game to be here, I'm sure they'd live up to their word.
    Ask for half pay first and half pay when finished, i’m sure some won’t mind
  • +1 I prefer to build stuff myself, but you're an awesome builder. I've seen what you can do and I would definitely recommend you to anyone who needs something built.