New to forums! :)

Hello guys and gals. I'm new to the forums but not the game its self I've been playing years, anyway here's little bit about myself: I'm 18 years old as of today :3, my name is Will, I like computing and fixing electronics, I like to talk with friends especially on this game, I'm as nice as i can be, trustworthy, and helpful when I can be. Nice to meet everyone add me in game if you wish. -Decipher. :))

Comments

• LateCom said:

I havent bought any cubits ingame before, which option in poll should i tick?
    ;-;

Well you see, I forgot to include :P, so for now you can be unique xD

• I bought around 2m But Most Of Them Got Either Scammed Or For Giveways
  • -Epic- said:

I bought around 2m But Most Of Them Got Either Scammed Or For Giveways

Wow sorry 'bout the scams.
  • Is Ok It Was A Long Time Ago :)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    welcome to the forums :)
  • I bet people just chose the second option just to act rich lmao. Anyways Welcome to the forums
  • Ive bought around 70k in the last 3 years yet im still pretty poor.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    Good to have you and happy birthday :)
  • HELLO DECIPHER WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!! The forums can be a bit crazy sometimes and people are very opinionated but do not let us scare you :D! I will protect you from all of them, back back *cracks whip* I never bought cubits and I have played only for a short time like less than a month.
  • Welcome
  • I wait for the double cubits sales to purchase my cubits. There is typically a black friday sale, and sometimes another sale or two during the rest of the year. They aren't often, but it's a great way to save to support the game if you can't purchase much.
  • I've probably bought over 700-800k in the past 3 years, but I.m not sure.
    All i've spent on rares, shop inventory, and buying rares for my friends :)
  • Never bought cubits, my parents will scold me til the whole world can feel the earthquake of their voices. So yea, i can’t buy cubits as long as i’m under their roof, GG

Anyways, there’s always the off-chance i’ll get scammed/ spend it on something only to immediately regret it/ get thousands of c from someone, rendering the c I bought kinda useless.

I like earning cubits anyways; I get pretty happy when I earn a few hundred from my hard work
  • Bought 0 cubits :D