When Will The Halloween Pack Come?

Everyone's waiting for the Halloween pack, and it is personally my favourite pack in Cubic Castles.
Anyone know when it will come out?
Happy Halloween!

Comments

• Just be patient please.
    Go look on the activity wall, SirKewberth said it will be soon.
  • Like in 3 days if all goes well *^^*
  • * Anna * said:

Like in 3 days if all goes well *^^*

Wow, not long then
  • Largely we end up waiting on Apple to approve the updates. Halloween is my favorite holiday but the halloween pack is not my favorite. I am not a fan of most of holiday packs, they are nice but long term wise I do not use what is in them all year vs. say something that is more practical like the kitchen pack.
  • Largely we end up waiting on Apple to approve the updates. Halloween is my favorite holiday but the halloween pack is not my favorite. I am not a fan of most of holiday packs, they are nice but long term wise I do not use what is in them all year vs. say something that is more practical like the kitchen pack.

Grey is a hater, this is what I do to haters..
    *Dabs* #DabOnThemHaters
  • Yes, please do not create threads like this. Be patient. SirKewberth said in the next few days, not even he has an exact time. Like Grey said, they are most likely waiting on Apple. But please don't be impatient or make threads or wall posts like these. We'll get our pack soon enough :)
  • Okay, someone can close this thread now
This discussion has been closed.