Group Build?

2»

Comments

• I could help with building
  • I think I can help with both building and planning.
    My plans are usually very simple so don't expect much ;~;
    So yeah I would like to help c:
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Bump!
    What we can really use now is thousands of Dark Brick! If you have some, please leave them in the realm called The Triune Journey or give them to Bluejay_1, Cubicle Fun :), Pixie, or Sawatawanana.
  • Yea, when I have time I will go mining and get some
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Bump!
    What we can really use now is thousands of Dark Brick! If you have some, please leave them in the realm called The Triune Journey or give them to Bluejay-1, Cubicle Fun :), Pixie, or Sawatawanana.

I left 2,000 in there, let me know if you have any extras.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I dropped a bunch of stuff on your donation tables earlier. Hope that helps with your project! :)
    U said:

Bump!
    What we can really use now is thousands of Dark Brick! If you have some, please leave them in the realm called The Triune Journey or give them to Bluejay-1, Cubicle Fun :), Pixie, or Sawatawanana.

I left 2,000 in there, let me know if you have any extras.

I dropped a bunch of stuff on your donation tables earlier. Hope that helps with your project! :)

Thank you! This will help a lot
  • I’ll help the project I can build fund or help plan whatever you need!
  • I would like to help too!
    Sure thing, I will add you to the group message. Halloween kinda got me and some others sidetracked but we're trying to get back on top of it!
  • Sure thing, I will add you to the group message. Halloween kinda got me and some others sidetracked but we're trying to get back on top of it!

Hi o/
  • Heyya! We're on the sameeeee stuff! But mine is kinda more uhh uwu complicated, we can discuss this if you want to! Also I can't promise you if I am qualified as a "Builder" because I am not really confident on my creations.

If this project is already closed, Ignore this comment. Thankyou very much!
    Rashira said:

Heyya! We're on the sameeeee stuff! But mine is kinda more uhh uwu complicated, we can discuss this if you want to! Also I can't promise you if I am qualified as a "Builder" because I am not really confident on my creations.

If this project is already closed, Ignore this comment. Thankyou very much!

Are you sure you want to help a similar project? You would need similar resources. Maybe you should focus on your own more. But if you don't have any issues with doing 2 build projects at the same time then I can add you in
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited November 2018
    well, i can help with building (im not the best builder) but idk who takes care about that, xD i can help to mine and do something like that too if you need help contact me when im online :D
  • A CYOA seems like a very nice idea. Should you need any helpers with the plot, feel free to contact me.
  • Graceful thunder, is this still going on? If so I may can help.
  • SayWhat said:

Graceful thunder, is this still going on? If so I may can help.

It is quite in slow progress as she's been struggling into finding who was building what / if some were still building their room... But I guess you can help :)
    ^ What Joy said.
    I need to go over all the rooms I have so far and do a bit more planning. Didn't think things through enough from the start and not everything is going as planned. I'll let y'all know when the build is back up again and then I can add people in.
  • Grace has a life! :Shocked:

Im only kidding, although y'all need to calm down for a sec. Even people IN the Triun-- build. She won't have only a select few do it, she wouldn't have let us all join if that was so. No one is left out in Grace's world, so just, shhh.

Im only kidding, although y'all need to calm down for a sec. Even people IN the Triun-- build. She won't have only a select few do it, she wouldn't have let us all join if that was so. No one is left out in Grace's world, so just, shhh.

You take this too seriously lad xD

Never seen people blaming at her or pushing her to the edge.. she just needs a bit of time and that's all :)

You take this too seriously lad xD

Never seen people blaming at her or pushing her to the edge.. she just needs a bit of time and that's all :)
    I wasn't referring to you Joy :3. I've had a few people been like "Wth Berry? Are we gonna start this or not?"
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited November 2018
    I don't mind entering, although I'm broke on resources and also in doing a project as well so ill need alot of tropical grass. But I can put my project on hold and help you out. While my project (Cubic Police Department) is on hold ill try to find people as well. I don't got discord and I'm not a professional or a bad builder ill say 4/10 if you want to accept me just tp me and ill talk to you on cubic :) Like the idea though.:P I'm one of those who get bored alot and cant be bothered to build or anything in cubic so if you want you can pick but this is a warning ⚠ I may quit building anytime soon I don't know. I'll try to stop buildin after your build scheme