Marvellous Market

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited October 2018 in Trading Section
Welcome one and all, to a marketplace built for non other *pause* then yourselves. Welcome, to MARVELLOUS MARKET! Need some farming supplies, but can never get enough ReCubes? Need some dye for cheap, but can't manage to pay the high price of it? Well you came to the right place!

Hi! I'm Berry, how can I help you today? We are just getting started, but we are a community who is willing to grow. We have all you could ever imagine, including rentals! A slight problem is the fact that we have limited vends, but I'm VERY active in game, so just send me a friend request, and I'll be there! Marvellous Market is the place to be, and we are working our way up to being a great place. Some things we would like to add to the shop are:
~ Fadey Foam
~ Bombs
~ Black Signs
~ Pixels
~ And So Much More!

So please come on down to Marvellous Market, where the door is always open, for you.

If you wish to donate, we need
~ Cubits
~ Vends
~ Cut O Matics
~ And Anything Else You Think Might Be Helpful

We are also willing to buy cheap items from you all! Please come and offer :3

Have a great day, and please stop by!

Comments

• LateCom said:

i have 25 cutters to spare, need any?
    Edit: Donated :3 enjoy

Tysm!
  • AnnaIsHere!AnnaIsHere! Member
    edited October 2018
    I'll drop a vend when I'll go online :D

Donated *^^*

Good luck with your shop :D
  • * Anna * said:

I'll drop a vend when I'll go online :D

Donated *^^*

Good luck with your shop :D

I was wondering who the mysterious donater was! Tysm!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Dropped of 11 vends, wanted to buy some fadey foam too but wasnt there yet ;_;

Also maybe a tip: your shop looks a bit unfinished still so you might want to finish it first
  • Dropped of 11 vends, wanted to buy some fadey foam too but wasnt there yet ;_;

Also maybe a tip: your shop looks a bit unfinished still so you might want to finish it first

O.o

Thanks! Btw, my sis was supposed to drop of the forest grass, she is just slow. If anyone wants to donate some, you are more than welcome xD. Fadey foam will be in there ASAP. What colour should I make first? And 1/c? Maybe I should sell 10 for 8c or whatever. Depends on what is average price. I always undercut when it comes to resources ;)

:3
  • Hey, is it okay if I pass ya 10 common items? They should be worth 1k so you can sell them off
  • Hey, is it okay if I pass ya 10 common items? They should be worth 1k so you can sell them off

Wow! I love how you say "can I". Sure! Send me a friend request, and I'll buy em off of you. I won't buy if your prices are too high/I won't make money off of it. If it's something I've been looking for though (which is unlikely, as even I never know what I'm looking for), and yeah I'm just rambling now. Send me a friend request, and I'll be online when I can.

@dealwithit37
  • I was actually thinking of donating them Xp

I would like to be cc friends with you tho, i’m Bot555, this is my old acc
  • I was actually thinking of donating them Xp

Oh wow! Tysm! You can still send me a friend request then that's np :P
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018

I was actually thinking of donating them Xp

Oh wow! Tysm! You can still send me a friend request then that's np :P
    You’re welcome! I already donated them; they’re in Marvellous market now