BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Plus Clan Suggestion!!

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited October 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Okay. The Hype Is Real... After My Clan Sky Empire Topped 2016 i decided to make a new one for the community to Enjoy.

Why? As you can see Player Count of CC is getting Lower so If we created something to Make it Live Again then THIS IS IT!!.

The Clan Name That Ill be Releasing Soon Is. * Cosmic Empire *

Clan Hub Progress Is 90% And i Promise You Guys That It's Going to be EPIC.

I Notified Sir. Pixel to make a showcase vid Before the Big Opening but I Hope Space Fetus Can Help me for the Community and make a vid with me. :) Much Appreciated if you Can Read this pal.

i Know we got misunderstandings before but i Love this game and i Don't want to quit Playing CC. xD even though i'm already 24 Years Old Playing with my Wife together.

On the Other Hand The New Clan Suggestions.

1. Clan Info Bumper : Only Clan Leaders Can Use This Block and it shows how many Members You have along with their Ranks.

2. New Clan Clothing And Items, Misc. Ill give a few Ideas. New Carve Clan Stone, Clan Rank Symbols By Default Shows On top of your name along with the Rank Name. New Clan Outfit Common Red, Blue White Cape, Rare Golden Cape and Golden Royal Staff. Super Rare Royal Crown and Golden Glow ( Like a Misc Blink like Shiny Nose get it? )

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEAS FOR THE COMMUNITY THANKS CC!! And Sir Kewberth

Ill be Posting Sneak Peaks Soon

Comments

• +1 but is the clan info bumper really necessary? You could check all the playes in your clan and their ranks in the clanstone.
  • * UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
    edited October 2018
    Log_er said:

+1 but is the clan info bumper really necessary? You could check all the playes in your clan and their ranks in the clanstone.

yes. Do you know why?. For Example Billy Boo. Has Thousand Upon Thousand Of Clan Member. And also as former Top Clan Owner, managing alot of members is really hard.

Ill be posting screen shots of the clan soon hope ill complete it tomorrow. I jist need fadey and fix the library books and some clouds
  • Oh I see what you're saying.
  • Awesome +1