Pls help me with this

I would like to buy a lvl 0 pumpkin pet and a ghost costume. I havenȚt played for a while so i simply don't know what the prices are. If you sell or know the price please leave a comment. Then we can talk in-game
'

Comments

• The official prices thread will answer this.
    Or go to GSP Prices by Sir. pixel but idk if its all right price
  • Thnak you guys! Thta helped a lot!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    I am selling a level 49 pumpkin pet, if you want it. :)
  • Bedivere said:

The official prices thread will answer this.
    Or go to GSP Prices by Sir. pixel but idk if its all right price

GSP prices is good for expensive items such as this (pumpkin pet and such), but not so much for little things. As much as I do respect Pixel for being so active, and being able to have such a place, the "newer player" items are kinda off. For example, the half heart shirts say 100c. Those are 45c normally. Sometime I should go interested and write down what I think are off. Until then, cheers to Pixel for creating such a place, as I could never keep up with the times that well xD.
  • Edit: I sold pumpkin but now am selling a ghost costume.
    Maybe you can figure out a good price you would pay for it.
  • Nobody likes the tree costume?
  • Log_er said:

Nobody likes the tree costume?

I love the tree costume, but op is looking for a ghost, not a tree.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    GSP prices tend to be more accurate then the price thread imo.
  • Nah GSP prices does not have Halloween prices. Pixel is working on it I think, but they're all wrong atm. They are all changing a lot sooo
  • Nah GSP prices does not have Halloween prices. Pixel is working on it I think, but they're all wrong atm. They are all changing a lot sooo

Prcies are so unstable. It depnds on the item, halloween items is on high demand now! I bet after halloween thy will go low as the old price.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nah GSP prices does not have Halloween prices. Pixel is working on it I think, but they're all wrong atm. They are all changing a lot sooo

A few prices may be off, but GSP is way more accurate overall.
  • Thuggie said:

Log_er said:

Nobody likes the tree costume?

I love the tree costume, but op is looking for a ghost, not a tree.
    I was talking about the poll
  • TY everyone, i bought everything i needed! Peace!