CC has LOST Players?! and Why!

EditionEdition Member
edited October 2018 in General Chat
So ALOT of you have seen that CC has lost a few players, right?
here are a few reason that I, personally believe they have dropped.

1. SCAMMING!
this is the most obvious one on this list, but, it's true.
When an individual is scammed it means someone nasty has tricked them into taking their cubits.
This often results in people Quitting or never trusting people again!

Solution!

The biggest solution would be to be AWARE of ALL scams. As i saw in another post ''if something looks too good to be true then it probably is''.
Also, if you are scammed try get evidence of who it was so they can be banned or have actions taken upon them.

2. The sudden rise in items prices and shops all becoming higher prices.

so like, recently i've seen NO cheap//reasonable prices shops on the market. why? because everything has rose in prices, pretty much every pack item.

Affect on New players:

this may cause new players or even older players who like marketing to give up and quit because they can't make cubits!

Solution!

there is barely any reasonable solutions for this.

3. Inactive Moderators

not trying to say anything personal to anyone or anything, but there have been less active moderators recently.
you may think this has no affect? well it does.
with less moderators online, scammers are likely to not be found out and more people will be scammed and leave the game.

Solution:

possibly hire more moderators.

4. Fortnite

Sounds weird? i think not.
With the recent games like Fortnite, PUBG etc alot of people have left the game to play them games instead!

Affect: less players.

5. Drama//Bullying//Mean Messages etc..

Drama is one of the unnoticed things that make people quit. recently a good friend of mine moved on from the game because they had mean comments said towards them.

Solution: Try be more calm, if someone wants to start an argument just tell them no, or ignore them.

OVERALL SOLUTION!:

try follow all the rules and don't scam, get in drama or be tricked by anyone! it sounds a bit demanding but if you're careful you'll never lose cubits!

Think i'm missing something in this list? comment it! also comment what you thought of this discussion.

Comments

• EditionEdition Member
    edited October 2018
    Wanted to add 7:

forums has grown slightly less active since 2017 and players may see the forums before playing and assume the game is inactive

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow you should read this post.
  • I think your missing BOREDOM and Freinds quitting :P
  • The real problem is Roblox, it's ruining our economy!..... Also yeah.. Lots of drama on the game :/
  • Roblox is not the problem, the problem is a lack of updates. Even a majority of the mods like Hinter, Ware, and Gdog have essentially moved onto other games. I understand the devs position and how their hands are tied to this I am not criticizing. Many of us who are moving to other games have played this game for three years plus with us tolerating long lapses between updates. Games are meant to be entertaining and when you have played two thousand hours or more for many veteran players the games become tiring. We have been patient for things to be improved but year after year we rarely see things improved upon in a major way. Updates like the introduction of levels, clans, pvp and the like are great adding new life to the game but that dies especially when new features are not added. Take pvp for example, what things have been added to it that greatly improved it? What things have been added to farming to improve it? A couple of "new" crops that have been locked behind packs. The devs do not owe us anything and I recognize they work hard but it is not hard enough to keep the masses here. I think what the devs do is amazing but it needs to be more to make people want to play. The devs are in a peculiar position, they have a raging forest fire that needs to be put out but they only have a single bucket of water to toss at a time. There are many features that are bare bones and need to be addressed like clans if CC ever hopes to grow.
  • Hmmm i think devs need to sacrfice for a while for better future...:
    They need to add more admins and assign each of them like in:
    -CC official realms
    -Events
    -Managing System
    -updates
    -Editing
    -Checking Bugs
    (Ofcourse devs need to pay admins so they will be active and motivated)

Also they need to pay mods so the mods will be active too and they have reason to be active
    -they need to add more mods each timezones

EVENTS:
    -they need to add consolation prizes to all participate on Weekly event so many people will participate

ADVERTISEMENT:
    Why they not to Advertise The CC on More Social Media sites?
    -On Televisions
    -On Youtube?

BUILDS:
    -add CC beta server where Player can Enter every time (all blocks are Infinite like Minecraft so they can build but Beta server have cooldown)

CLANS:
    -Add more ranks
    -Clan events
    -Clan items

DAILY LOG-IN:
    Every day you Log-In you have small prize
  • I think the daily log-in was supposed to be the daily quests. Although I'm sure not everyone does those DAILY. I think when it comes to daily quests, we need less "mine 40 gold", and more "craft 10 paper lanterns". Maybe some harder things would give 75-100c?

I definitely like the consolation prize for the events. Maybe if it was given when the cash prizes were? Into your inventory, and only to those who didn't cheat with alts?
    LateCom said:

ok im sure 2019 will be a greater year for sure... in my view because great things will happen n we will achieve greater heights :P

Don't wish time away, mate! I did that in Religion yesterday, it's not a good feeling. I understand where you are coming from, but we should get these things done NOW, not later. 2019 yes, will be a good year. But the end of 2018 should be great.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 2018
    You don't know it either. Nor do I. It's really a russian roulette when it comes to prediciting future
    edited October 2018
    I'm sorry I have quoted the wrong guy on the wrong thread excuse me just ignore this comment.
  • Sarco said:

I think your missing BOREDOM and Freinds quitting :P

I have this problem
  • The daily quests should be renamed daily burdens
  • I love cubic castles with all my heart and it is a great game with wonderful potential. I am not bored of CC but at the same time I am not entertained by it either. I need content to give me reason to play like added levels. Farming was a wonderful update one of my favorites it gave me over six months of entertainment and breathed life into the game for me. Now I am just waiting for new sculpty/pixel, new lvls, something new on a larger scale.
  • The problem is not Fortnight, it's Minecraft
  • Contumas said:

The problem is not Fortnight, it's Minecraft

I've never heard of anyone quitting for Minecraft .-.

Also why does everyone say Fortnight it's FortNITE
  • Auto corrects correct it to fortnight
  • Sarco said:

Contumas said:

The problem is not Fortnight, it's Minecraft

I've never heard of anyone quitting for Minecraft .-.

Also why does everyone say Fortnight it's FortNITE
    I was being sarcastic. Minecraft is dead
  • I do absolutly not know why C=
  • Everyone else is commenting speeches and deep thoughts and I'm over here like

The words "affect" and "effect" aren't that hard to use properly ;-;
    JackFury said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

and then i'm here like what's the difference between affect and effect ;-;

Edition said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

and then i'm here like what's the difference between affect and effect ;-;

A quick google search reveals the difference
    Google said:

Affect is a verb almost always used to mean "to act on (someone or something) and cause a change." Effect is almost always used as a noun to mean "a change that results when something is done or happens." In other words, when you affect something, you cause an effect."

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    The main problem I think, is there is not a single good shop in the game that is left.
    They are ALL overpriced.
    And there is no new content in cc.
    I am not saying cc is going to fail, but there seems to actually be a chance.
    I hope it does not...
    This is a great example of what I am saying. This is not fake.
  • The main problem I think, is there is not a single good shop in the game that is left.
    They are ALL overpriced.
    I hope it does not...

*checks forums*

*checks SilverDashes screenshots*

*realises it's in the shop i'm at right now*

*dies*

• The main problem I think, is there is not a single good shop in the game that is left.
    They are ALL overpriced.
    I hope it does not...

And this is how people forget about one of the main features of CC : building C=
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018

And this is how people forget about one of the main features of CC : building C=

All anybody cares about is "me buy vends" "me buy rares" "me buy ballon"
    There are a lot less players who want to build.
  • Yes a lot of shops are overpriced but also even when i sell items regular price (example: someone sells a headless 85k but then people ask them to lower it to 70k... and they go and sell it for 100k) people call it "overprice" lots of people only want dirt cheap items as well because they only care about cubits. I agree many only care about getting "rich" and then they get bored for not finding dirt cheap items and quit. When if they focused on events, building, mining, farming, etc they wouldn't be bored and would have a way of making c not exactly the fastest way but a way of profiting none the less.

Now look i won't hate on people who do sell items because it does cost some c to host events/ do builds, but many people are consumed with only trying to get "rich" and when they don't, they get bored and quit. (my opinion about most people in cc)

greed and money is what makes the world run...
  • bump
  • I believe the game is stable, we see when people leave on the forums, but rarely when they join.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    The main purpose of the game was meant to be a building/mining/farming/social game, but it turned out as a business simulator. Most of the builders are just the older players; the new ones who join now just want items and cubits. You don't see hollas anymore for "Come check out my build", no, all we see now is "ME BUY SUPER RARES", "COME MY SHOP", and "VEND SHOP". All anyone cares about now is stuff! It's actually rather sickening at times how greedy the new players are. They're never content with what they have, they all have consumer complex and just want to be rich for "status". They wear ugly, mismatched outfits only because said outfit cost them 500k and they want to show it off. The devs worked hard for a while making some new recent building blocks and such, and people started asking when the next hat would come out.
    So honestly, do I think the game is dying? No, it still has plenty of people playing it. But do I think everyone's forgotten that this isn't a business game? Yes. And the community is generally talentless besides buying and selling. Space makes an easy parkour like Castles in the Sky, and people whine about how "hard" it is. Space makes a mystery, people are too stupid to solve it. Space does an art or writing competition, and few enter.
    So yeah, I'm fed up with the majority of the in-game business community. Thankfully, most of the stupid new players who are obsessed with stuff don't use the forums. That would be a mess.
    Most of the active forumers are the older players, the ones who (for the most part) have brains.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    JackFury said:

The main purpose of the game was meant to be a building/mining/farming/social game, but it turned out as a business simulator. Most of the builders are just the older players; the new ones who join now just want items and cubits. You don't see hollas anymore for "Come check out my build", no, all we see now is "ME BUY SUPER RARES", "COME MY SHOP", and "VEND SHOP". All anyone cares about now is stuff! It's actually rather sickening at times how greedy the new players are. They're never content with what they have, they all have consumer complex and just want to be rich for "status". They wear ugly, mismatched outfits only because said outfit cost them 500k and they want to show it off. The devs worked hard for a while making some new recent building blocks and such, and people started asking when the next hat would come out.
    So honestly, do I think the game is dying? No, it still has plenty of people playing it. But do I think everyone's forgotten that this isn't a business game? Yes. And the community is generally talentless besides buying and selling. Space makes an easy parkour like Castles in the Sky, and people whine about how "hard" it is. Space makes a mystery, people are too stupid to solve it. Space does an art or writing competition, and few enter.
    So yeah, I'm fed up with the majority of the in-game business community. Thankfully, most of the stupid new players who are obsessed with stuff don't use the forums. That would be a mess.
    Most of the active forumers are the older players, the ones who (for the most part) have brains.

This may be true but I think it is a bit harsh.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Hmmm i think devs need to sacrfice for a while for better future...:
    They need to add more admins and assign each of them like in:
    -CC official realms
    -Events
    -Managing System
    -updates
    -Editing
    -Checking Bugs
    (Ofcourse devs need to pay admins so they will be active and motivated)

Also they need to pay mods so the mods will be active too and they have reason to be active
    -they need to add more mods each timezones

EVENTS:
    -they need to add consolation prizes to all participate on Weekly event so many people will participate

ADVERTISEMENT:
    Why they not to Advertise The CC on More Social Media sites?
    -On Televisions
    -On Youtube?

BUILDS:
    -add CC beta server where Player can Enter every time (all blocks are Infinite like Minecraft so they can build but Beta server have cooldown)

CLANS:
    -Add more ranks
    -Clan events
    -Clan items

DAILY LOG-IN:
    Every day you Log-In you have small prize

Many flaws with this:
    More admins:
    Ptoblem is that seeking an admin that you can trust fully is very hard to find nowadays, and even seeking a very active one is also hard

Mods:
    2 problems: paying the mods isnt possible since the job needs to be a non paying way or else the game needs to ask more money for the cubits and such

And getting more mods is the same like the admins, you have to wait a lot to see if there are any people that CAN be a mod, because making the wrong one a mod can have very bad results, im sure gdog, hinter and such have been kept an eye on for a very long time before they finally asked it them

Events:
    Consolation prizes are nice and all, but will make it so that events will only be once in the 2 months or so mostly because the market will inflate and also because space is way too busy to guve everyone prizes instead of making new realms

Advertisement:
    It has been asked before at the devs, and they said that they didnt do it because they tried it before but they payed too much for a little ammount of people joining, IF even new people joined, sure would be nice but hard to do

Builds:
    Beta server has been done before, but they canceled it and made it one person because people would use the whole beta server to build there and such and wouldnt even use the normal server anymore, also people already did everything with the new items so they wouldnt use it ingame

Daily login
    No please no, this will cause to get items even more expencive, getting cubits by mining and such like its ment to be is enough